xisto Community
Johnny

Advice To Ladies From the Boy Wonder himself.

you're much older than me (please don't kill me :unsure:)

Nguyen is odd. I have no friends. Really.

158572[/snapback]

Nguyen, (yes, I'm gonna refer to you by your last name FOREVER), you never ever say to a woman "you're much older than me". Ever. You will die bro. :D

And it's okay, I don't have friends either. I have people I talk to on occasion, but no true friends. You're not alone bro. :)

Nguyen, (yes, I'm gonna refer to you by your last name FOREVER), you never ever say to a woman "you're much older than me". Ever. You will die bro. :P

And it's okay, I don't have friends either. I have people I talk to on occasion, but no true friends. You're not alone bro. :D

158576[/snapback]

No friends? You should find yourself a good Bible study or youth group :unsure:

Oh, and I think very young children can probably get away with calling women older than them without fear of death or dismemberment :D

As for SN, do you think Sunkist already got to him or is he on the lam? :D

That statement was based on my experience with the internet. The hot girls who I know in real life who are avid computer users are not hot.

and the majority of guys who use the internet are hot ?? .... LOL ... well my "experience" would suggest otherwise .... LOL ... & LOL again! oh you have made me chuckle .... well done.

And it's okay, I don't have friends either. I have people I talk to on occasion, but no true friends. You're not alone bro.

I suspect you're quite young in which case I wouldn't worry too much about having "true" friends just now .... it can take a very long time to develope really good friends .... just be patient and open to people .... Cheerie .... ~M~

Posted Image

and the majority of guys who use the internet are hot ?? .... LOL ... well my "experience" would suggest otherwise .... LOL ... & LOL again! oh you have made me chuckle .... well done.

I suspect you're quite young in which case I wouldn't worry too much about having "true" friends just now .... it can take a very long time to develope really good friends .... just be patient and open to people .... Cheerie .... ~M~

Posted Image

158803[/snapback]

I resent what you said about guys. I'm pretty hot myself. *cough*.

I don't know about the age thing. Would you consider 17 "quite young"?

And yes, one of my gifts is making girls laugh.

I'd say the guys who go online mainly wear glasses, not because they are geeky.. but because of computer. I, luckkily don't wear any glasses.. even though i go on the net literaly 24/7.17 is "fairly" young :unsure: but I'm younger.

I'm detecting a little frustration here, Johnny. Lady troubles?

HAHAHA x'D! ur so mean! but well thanks for the advice Johny =D i was forever thinking guys don't care of what a girl feels

I'd say the guys who go online mainly wear glasses, not because they are geeky.. but because of computer.

i totally love guys with glasses :unsure: and i rather prefer a geeky guy (well.. maybe a 30-40% geek =S) than the typicall popullar, athletic guy who has lot's of girls, and his attitude s0x!

hmm and speaking of the ages im almost "fairly" young :P

No friends?  You should find yourself a good Bible study or youth group  :D

Oh, and I think very young children can probably get away with calling women older than them without fear of death or dismemberment  :P

As for SN, do you think Sunkist already got to him or is he on the lam?  :D

158721[/snapback]

Meh...I'm currently atheist...a few friends of mine are trying to help me become christian again, but meh...that's another story. But...eh...I dunno.

and the majority of guys who use the internet are hot ?? .... LOL ... well my "experience" would suggest otherwise

I suspect you're quite young in which case I wouldn't worry too much about having "true" friends just now

Posted Image

158803[/snapback]

I resent that too. I find myself to be quite hot. (Actually, no, no I don't. O.o)

I don't think being 17 (senior in HS) is "quite young"...is it?

And yes, one of my gifts is making girls laugh.

158829[/snapback]

He also has the gift of stealing all the reported posts before I can get to them. Makes me feel useless as a mod around here. X.x

I'd say the guys who go online mainly wear glasses, not because they are geeky.. but because of computer.

158835[/snapback]

I actually don't NEED mine at all, they just help a bit. O.o

HAHAHA x'D! ur so mean! but well thanks for the advice Johny =D i was forever thinking guys don't care of what a girl feels

i totally love guys with glasses :P and i rather prefer a geeky guy (well.. maybe a 30-40% geek =S) than the typicall popullar, athletic guy who has lot's of girls, and his attitude s0x!

hmm and speaking of the ages im almost "fairly" young :D

158847[/snapback]

I prefer BEING a geeky guy. :D

It has it's benefits in lots of places...other than being social and in relationships and such. :unsure:

I don't know about the age thing. Would you consider 17 "quite young"?

Well now, let me see .... I have a son whose a couple of years older than you, so yeah, I'd probably say you're young .... and conversely, you'd say I'm old .... and you'd be right! I am in fact, a fossil ....

Posted Image

Lmao, all of you are very self-demeaning (I misspelled that one)

You tha man Johnny, as usual.. Nice lil' Guide u got goin there.

I'd say the guys who go online mainly wear glasses, not because they are geeky.. but because of computer. I, luckkily don't wear any glasses.. even though i go on the net literaly 24/7.
17 is "fairly" young biggrin.gif but I'm younger.

I don't wear glasses or have eye issues of any sort, but i'm an avid computder user myself... I think you're just refering to a stereotype.. or not?

17 is young, and i'm 18 :P so i'm not B)

Very good grammar for no opposable thumbs. :PYeah, 17 may be fairly young, but there's nothing wrong with that, is there? I'd rather be fairly young, than a "fossil", as you put it Milovoriel. ^-^I think "friends" are defined differently between or ages though. A friend to me is someone to hang out with and talk to, share things with, have a shoulder to "cry on" (But I don't cry. Like ever. Seriously. B)).I think for you it's more of "I've known you forever and a half, and we're like brothers/sisters."I dunno though. The ways of old(er) people are a mystery to me.

I dunno though. The ways of old(er) people are a mystery to me.

Well never fear, the ways of "older" people will become much clearer to you the older you get .... and you will get older, oh yes indeedy do .... and as you get older, younger people will become a mystery to you and then one day, you'll start hearing yourself saying things that your parents used to say and then .... well then it's the slippery slope my friend .... the slippery slope of middle age .... when you start losing hair from the places you want it and sprouting hair in places you don't .... while this is more specifically a male problem, let's not kid ourselves .... we've all seen "Granny" beards ....

And on that note .... Cheerie ~M~

Posted Image

Well never fear, the ways of "older" people will become much clearer to you the older you get .... and you will get older, oh yes indeedy do .... and as you get older, younger people will become a mystery to you and then one day, you'll start hearing yourself saying things that your parents used to say and then .... well then it's the slippery slope my friend .... the slippery slope of middle age .... when you start losing hair from the places you want it and sprouting hair in places you don't .... while this is more specifically a male problem, let's not kid ourselves .... we've all seen "Granny" beards ....

And on that note .... Cheerie ~M~  Posted Image

160932[/snapback]

Haha, you give it straight, don't you?

I like when people are so blunt about stuff. It's funny.

And on that note .... Cheerie ~M~  Posted Image

160932[/snapback]

I don't know, I'm 20 and the only old person who really confuses me is the guy for the Great America commercials :P LOL

look at hollywood you got younger guys dating older women younger women dating younger guys, we all know why though MONEY MONEY MONEY., i try to stay with-in my range 1-2 years either way, it just makes it easier that way.and the thing about hot guys using the internet thats as believable as me being the president of japan.snlil- i htought it was making them cry you heartbreaker you lol.well actually hot girls do you the internet, the older crowd will know what im talking about there.but i like to state fact though, i say about 35-8% of the wolrd who have access the the internet are doing the online dating scene, hmm the percentage im ball parking that one.everyone should agree though that being compatible is not always the best thing, being completly opposite is always good, due to the fact that you can learn about each other, plus it makes both lives interesting as it keeps both of you on your feet and aware about each other.of course its visa versa on being non compatible as well, really depends on the people.