xisto Community
Johnny

Advice To Ladies From the Boy Wonder himself.

What....are...you..talking..about??

161639[/snapback]

Perhaps some obscure reference to your violent squirrel avatar? :P

Perhaps some obscure reference to your violent squirrel avatar?  :P

161645[/snapback]

Nooo! It certainly can't be the squirrel....That squirrel is from the new movie Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, and the last time I checked, that movie is not at all violent.

What....are...you..talking..about??

161639[/snapback]

NOW do you see what I mean? 35-40% of everything Mike says makes NO sense whatsoever.

(He's SO not 23.)

NOW do you see what I mean? 35-40% of everything Mike says makes NO sense whatsoever.

(He's SO not 23.)

161704[/snapback]

But...but..but...he has a herniated disk. 13 year olds don't get that. He has a girlfriend and a car....are you saying that this is all one big elaborate lie??

But...but..but...he has a herniated disk. 13 year olds don't get that. He has a girlfriend and a car....are you saying that this is all one big elaborate lie??

161747[/snapback]

Yes. He even showed me his ID. Total fake. :P

Yes. He even showed me his ID. Total fake. B)

161753[/snapback]

WHERE?? Still have a picture of it? Can you upload it? I wanna see it. I'm an expert at fake IDs...spotting them, that is. :P

WHERE?? Still have a picture of it? Can you upload it? I wanna see it. I'm an expert at fake IDs...spotting them, that is. :P

162053[/snapback]

Haha, I dunno. Mike had it.

1. Take initiative -- 2. Be open -- 3. Give back -- 4. Relax -- 5. Be you -- 6. Don't flaunt -- 7. Look around -- LOL this is good and just right i need to show this to my girl **** she need this advice so badly esp. number 6 sometimes she acts like a bimbo but shes like really smart- i dont get it she should just be herself like me...

I agree, especially with the talking part. It is very frustrating when asking what is bother her and get a reply similar to "You should know." No, we don't know otherwise we wouldn't have asked. Simple as that. And we do want to know otherwise, once again, we wouldn't have asked.

Don't really need an explanation, do I? Here's my advice to women.

1. Take initiative -- Don't wait for guys to make the first move. A "real" guy WILL resist temptations (hugging, kissing, asking out for a date, even sex) unless he's fairly sure it's okay with you. If you don't show a little interest, and let him know you feel the same way, you'll most likely always be stuck in stalemate, and never know what could have been.

2. Be open -- Share your feelings. You may think guys don't care about what women feel, but we do. Believe me, it pisses us off more when you lock us out. If you're feeling bad, don't be afraid to show it, or talk to a guy about it. Guys would rather have someone to love and take care of than someone who bottles up emotions and feelings. It's fake.

3. Give back -- Sure, guys should do most of the giving in a relationship. It's only natural. But the girl should also do a few things here and there to show that they care. Give him an extra kiss for no reason. Ask HIM on a date. My personal favorite, bring him his favorite food sometime (Jack in the box is mine, all you would-be Johnny's girls. :P) He'll appreciate it a lot more than you might imagine.

4. Relax -- Don't stress. If you're having problems with the relationship, talk it out. A "real" guy will be willing to discuss matters and come to a compromise. He'll have nothing to *BLEEP* about if you just tell him what the problem is. Don't just stew in your own anger and just finally decide to leave one day.

5. Be you -- Don't be fake. No real guy wants another blonde-haired blue-eyed clone. A guy wants a special girl. One that's different from every other. A unique girl. The most appealing girls are the ones who act themselves and speak their mind.

6. Don't flaunt -- Oh dear god, don't flaunt it. Yes, guys like hot girls. This is a fact. We like them very much. But we DON'T LIKE BIMBOS. Don't dress or act whorey just because you think it's sexy. Act yourself. Dress yourself. BE yourself. It's much more attractive. TRUST ME.

7. Look around -- Sometimes you may not notice it, but there could be a really great guy under your nose, but he's being masked by the superfluous filters you build up. Don't be afraid to be with a guy just because he's not the best looking, or the most athletic, or can eat the most Peeps on Easter. Take a look. One guy you overlooked before, could actually be really into you, and you never gave him the benefit of the doubt. Worst case scenario is that you at least try to give him a chance, and if he's not up to the task, let him know. Nobody's perfect.

And that's it, for the most part.

*deep, thunderous voice* DISCUSS!

156087[/snapback]