xisto Community
Johnny

Advice To Ladies From the Boy Wonder himself.

You have some very good points there, well done! Congratulations on posting it too. There's so many of these message things out to guys, it's only fair there should be some for girls too. I think the first point is kinda hard though since girls can find it difficult to express their feelings and "making the first move" too. Still, you did a good job!

Oh, and umm...I'm a girl... :rolleyes:

156469[/snapback]

Heh, alrighty. And I know it's hard for girls to make that first move. All I ask is that they show a little interest. :lol:

I'd like to make it clear that I've met some of the greatest girls in my life through the internet, thank you. Hot girls use the internet, trust me. They're just rare. The reason we don't have many girls here could be due to the fact that we didn't have a dating board until now. :rolleyes:

Saint Mike, what are you talking about!? I swear I don't understand a single one of your posts.... X.x

156306[/snapback]

I know hot girls use the internet. That's why I said "generally". Some of the girls who go to my school are hot, and I've talked to them online. It's just those girls don't know what we want, and your post is only going to help a very little amount of girls realize it.

Well, to be fair, you had to understand the age part when he was refusing to give his age...which is 23. You are 23, right Michael? 'Cause if you aren't, then you lied about your age when signing up for Xisto, and that's a big no-no.

(quote)

6. Don't flaunt -- Oh dear god, don't flaunt it. Yes, guys like hot girls. This is a fact. We like them very much. But we DON'T LIKE BIMBOS. Don't dress or act whorey just because you think it's sexy. Act yourself. Dress yourself. BE yourself. It's much more attractive. TRUST ME.

(quote)

156322[/snapback]

Just so you know, quotes are done with square brackets "[" and "]". The ending quote-thing has a slash "/" just like in HTML.

Oh, and umm...I'm a girl... :lol:

156469[/snapback]

I just realized that until now. Thank you for the statement.

That's because it's a fact of life. Girls, or at least good-looking ones, generally don't want anything to do with internet for some weird reason. Maybe they think it's a geek world, and they don't think geeks can please them. Who knows.

And as for Johnny's advice...girls definately need to follow that, but too bad Xisto is not well known for dating, and not a lot of girls visit Xisto, so it's pretty much useless now.

And Michael, how old are you?

156255[/snapback]

First of all I cracked up about the geek thing. And yeah popular pretty girls do not want ANYTHING to do with the internet besides those cruddy cyber chat rooms and MSN. PFT What a life. Most have never even heard of the world wide web outside of the MSN world.

It doesn't just go for girls but for boys aswell. If they aren't on msn their on those dirty websites looking at you know whatsits.

I don't know if you would classify me as a girl, I've got all the bits and bobs but I'm worse than a boy. I'm more rough I burp louder fart louder.. speak my mind wayyyy too much for my own good. It isn't really my fault I mean my mum's so freaky.. she doesn't even shave her armpits, I mean for heavens sake nearly all the women in the world (who have the access) shave or wax their armpits..sorry for sharing that minging info with you lot btw...

Anyways I swear quite a few girls visit here?

First of all I cracked up about the geek thing. And yeah popular pretty girls do not want ANYTHING to do with the internet besides those cruddy cyber chat rooms and MSN. PFT What a life. Most have never even heard of the world wide web outside of the MSN world.

It doesn't just go for girls but for boys aswell. If they aren't on msn their on those dirty websites looking at you know whatsits.

I don't know if you would classify me as a girl, I've got all the bits and bobs but I'm worse than a boy. I'm more rough I burp louder fart louder.. speak my mind wayyyy too much for my own good. It isn't really my fault I mean my mum's so freaky.. she doesn't even shave her armpits, I mean for heavens sake nearly all the women in the world (who have the access) shave or wax their armpits..sorry for sharing that minging info with you lot btw...

Anyways I swear quite a few girls visit here?

157184[/snapback]

I'd consider you a girl. O.o

That mom thing is a bit weird though. :unsure:

I like this guy and I've only known him like since secondary school started.I really hated him before but as the years progressed I'm getting more and more attracted to him and well my friend likes him too and I'm suppose to 'set them up' and I just feel so guilty and I don't know why. I've tried to help her and done everything she wanted me to do but it feels like a lie. heh. And I even like them both so much that if he does like her I will seriously try to help them just to see em happy.He's not even good looking.One of those O.K looking typical geeks.

I totally agree... Imma girl so I do understand these... Very nice and informative! Hehe! This is gonna be handy for all the girls *couhgLADIEScough* like me! :D

Notice from Becca:
Sorted out the posts for you :unsure: Smile!

hey, john..yap your tips look good :unsure: .. but till now i never have a success in dating any girls.. too bad! perhaps, i have met as such you metioned but my bad that i couldnt realize that "what was going on?" :D have you got any tips for guys? :Danyway, your tips are more toward to girls.. so i will use it to quote in my related community.. i hope you will allow me.. again..nice tip thks..

2. Be open -- Share your feelings. You may think guys don't care about what women feel, but we do. Believe me, it pisses us off more when you lock us out. If you're feeling bad, don't be afraid to show it, or talk to a guy about it. Guys would rather have someone to love and take care of than someone who bottles up emotions and feelings. It's fake.

156087[/snapback]

Usually when I read advice I think its crap because it seems like that's the crap that happens in movies. But, Johnny, you hit everything right on the nail with this advice. In all the good advice, I would have to say number two stuck out the most for me. Before we dated I turned my current boyfriend down more times then the fingers on my hands, I finally told him why I wouldn't date him, he was too childish. :unsure: Now I can't say he's 100% mature now but he has been working on it. :D

I like this guy and I've only known him like since secondary school started.

I really hated him before but as the years progressed I'm getting more and more attracted to him and well my friend likes him too and I'm suppose to 'set them up' and I just feel so guilty and I don't know why. I've tried to help her and done everything she wanted me to do but it feels like a lie. heh. And I even like them both so much that if he does like her I will seriously try to help them just to see em happy.

He's not even good looking.One of those O.K looking typical geeks.

157363[/snapback]

Um....can't help you here...that's one of those sticky situations....I don't do sticky situations. :P

I say go with whatever you feel is right, Becca.

I totally agree... Imma girl so I do understand these... Very nice and informative! Hehe! This is gonna be handy for all the girls *couhgLADIEScough* like me! :D

Notice from Becca:
Sorted out the posts for you :D Smile!

157366[/snapback]

Dirka dirka. Mmmk. Sounds good. ^-^

hey, john..

yap your tips look good :D .. but till now i never have a success in dating any girls.. too bad! perhaps, i have met as such you metioned but my bad that i couldnt realize that "what was going on?" :D have you got any tips for guys? :D

anyway, your tips are more toward to girls.. so i will use it to quote in my related community.. i hope you will allow me.. again..nice tip thks..

157372[/snapback]

Not quite sure what you mean there, but about tips for guys, I really don't know what girls want, so I can't tell guys what they should do. If I did know what girls wanted, I'd be much better off in my relationships. :D

Usually when I read advice I think its crap because it seems like that's the crap that happens in movies. But, Johnny, you hit everything right on the nail with this advice. In all the good advice, I would have to say number two stuck out the most for me. Before we dated I turned my current boyfriend down more times then the fingers on my hands, I finally told him why I wouldn't date him, he was too childish. :unsure:  Now I can't say he's 100% mature now but he has been working on it.  :D

157432[/snapback]

Hehe, see? We do try. ^-^

you can't actually follow rules in getting the opposite sex's heart.. that's just like treating them like a thing that only works with a manual..Plus everyone's different :unsure: sorry.. i just HAD to rebel.. hah

you can't actually follow rules in getting the opposite sex's heart.. that's just like treating them like a thing that only works with a manual..

Plus everyone's different :unsure: sorry.. i just HAD to rebel.. hah

157501[/snapback]

Well, it's not really rules, it's advice. Sorta like guidelines, to point you in the right direction. You're right though, everyone's different. ^-^

I know hot girls use the internet. That's why I said "generally". Some of the girls who go to my school are hot, and I've talked to them online. It's just those girls don't know what we want, and your post is only going to help a very little amount of girls realize it.

Well, to be fair, you had to understand the age part when he was refusing to give his age...which is 23. You are 23, right Michael? 'Cause if you aren't, then you lied about your age when signing up for Xisto, and that's a big no-no.

Just so you know, quotes are done with square brackets "[" and "]". The ending quote-thing has a slash "/" just like in HTML.

I just realized that until now. Thank you for the statement.

156598[/snapback]

hey smart guy, I used fast reply, didn't have time for that :unsure:

"That's because it's a fact of life. Girls, or at least good-looking ones, generally don't want anything to do with internet for some weird reason."Wondering if I should be feeling insulted.SunkistP.S. Can somebody tell me the correct way to do quotes?

Use the

[quote] and [/quote]
tags around whatever you're quoting. If you use
[quote=]
and put a name after the = sign, it'll show who the quote is from. Theres also options for date and time, but meh...whatever. :unsure:

And don't feel insulted. Nguyen's odd sometimes. ^-^

"That's because it's a fact of life. Girls, or at least good-looking ones, generally don't want anything to do with internet for some weird reason."

Wondering if I should be feeling insulted.

158533[/snapback]

Don't. That statement was based on my experience with the internet. The hot girls who I know in real life who are avid computer users are not hot. That doesn't mean that all girls who use computers not not hot either. Besides, you have someone in your life, and you're much older than me (please don't kill me :unsure:), so you should be proud of those things. :D

And don't feel insulted. Nguyen's odd sometimes. ^-^

158539[/snapback]

Nguyen is odd. I have no friends. Really.