xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Runescape

Runescape2

my account

Runescape2

First OF ALL I HAVE TO SAY RUNESCAPE IS A FANTASTIC GAME.

MY COMBAT IS 58

WOOD CUTTING 74

FIRE MAKING 60

I HAVE MORE THAN 2.5M

MY ACC IS RAGHU227

I HAVE COMPLETED ALL THE QUESTS

IF you NEED ANY HELP IN QUEST ADD ME RAGHU227

-reply by raghu227

what is the website called

Runescape2

*** is the rs2 website called I c loads of bheat websites and money buyin but no freakin main webstite!!?!?!?!

confusion

Runescape2

What is runescape 2? What is the web link? I play runescape and I heard about runescape 2...Maybe I'm just acting like a noob but please awnser my question.

-question by Temari719

I used to love Runescape.. but it gets old if u play 3 years.. And after the wilderness have been removed, and Bountyhunter was born, i quit.. Runescape is a MMORPG wich can be a great game.. but i've played it since the beginning and I know what we miss in the game.. the old wilderniss.. if Runescape would be put back like 3 years ago, they'd get alot of new joins.. :)

I saw people asking what is Runescape "2" . Actually , the game which you play is runescape 2 and the older version is only available for members since almost nobody plays it ( it was cool back in 2001 o.O ) Now when the graphics are changed it more looks like Runescape 3 but its still runescape 2... I play it for 7 years now and I am still not bored of it =D-reply by Infinity

yeah runescape is great; i'm level 71 currentlymy best skill is woodcutting but my favorite skills are slayer and agility, the agility pyramid is fun but dangerousi sometimes become a member and sometimes i'm not it just depends if you need to train a member or non members skilli think membership is worth it :lol:

Runescape. I OWN runescape i have an account with 1032 lvl 1.5m cash dragon armor and about 1000 magic stalky things. i habe about 100 different costumes and other stuf.. its totally cool. i love going into the wilderness and killing things and people. oh yeh i got about 4 full runes

RUNESCAPEISAWSOME! :lol:woodcutting lvl 89firmaking 56cooking 90pik axe 90combat 89woodcutting 70 NEED help ad me on runescape and ill give u 100 kreply soon - Lil Lukie Myster

runescape is all right but i don't play it any more. the thing with runescape is that you either love it or hate it lol. on other parts of the forum especially in the vent you will find absolute enemies of runescape, people who have devoted their lives to the desecration of runescape.