xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Runescape

Runescape2

I used to play that game i still have my lvl 112 account that game was awsome. But i decided to stop because it was to addictive and im getting more mature so i just stoped playing i think im going to give my acoount to my little bro so he can waste his time lol.

hmm runescape 2. i used to play runescape classic and i though runescape 2 was dumb. i like classic better for a reason. but now i quit cause my lvl 102 on runescape classic got banned. you guys better play legit man. cause when u use a bot. BAM! youre baanned

Hmm... I got pretty addicted to it at first because of the items and stuff and how easy it was to grow levels... I stopped at lvl 57 or so since my friend stopped playing (and it isn't fun to play RS by yourself) and you really grow out of it...

lol :( it was a fun game got to lvl 71 :( and almost 72 mining :( then i stoped cuz i just got kind of bored of it, and since i have the ability to play 3d games and the internet for them :( that is wat im doing.

157265[/snapback]

wat website do u go 2

I hate to contradict have the posts here but,lvl 76lvl 74 miningover a million gpand this is when i realized this game is stupid.I mean seriously. The game itself may be pretty good to some, but its the community that really ruins it for you.Half the people are on the free servers bragging about how they are "members", and others get angry at you when they realize your mining level is insanely high compared to theirs. Thats when they start flaming you, and calling you a "noob". Wait, how does that work? you have a higer lvl and hence your a noob?

hey does anyone play this game? its mmorpg and its free or u can be a member for only 5 dollars a month the graphics arent that great but the gameplay is alot of fun.

156045[/snapback]

I'm sorry but this game is horrible. I played this game about 3 years ago or so, maybe not that far back but a while ago. I know its not the highest tech for graphics, but graphics are a fun factor for me, and after trying it out I just couldn't stand it, or figure out with so many people play it. Glad some people enjoy it though :)

Its been awhile since i played. At first it was very additive only got to a lvl 34 then i starting to stop playing. After few months try to play it again, it wasn't the same as i was playing it. It was fun while it was last. Their making Runescape2? hmm wow they actually doing something to the game. When i played it they never do updates good for them. Is runescape still running?

yo no offence to ppl that play this this is the gayest game i ever seen lmao if you want to play something liek this game and its 30000000 times better chck out Diablo 2 Expansion my second fav game chceck the sreenshots out on google if you never seen what it looks like

I have played that game before too. 4 accounts or so. but then I got tired of it..... It was very fun the first months, but then I just got more tired of it....  :)  :rolleyes:

181964[/snapback]

Same here, although I had just the one. I quit it cos it got boring... they're running out of ideas, I tell you. It's just the same thing over and over and over again. Why can't they just let the game die?!? It's gonna anyway. Trust me, I know. I used to be hooked on it.

lol im a lvl 87 in runescape it is hooking and my moms plays it fo less than a year and she is 99 fletop 30s and is 96 mage and what scares me is ive played longer but my mom is alot stronger it makes no sence