xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Runescape

Runescape2

hey does anyone play this game? its mmorpg and its free or u can be a member for only 5 dollars a month the graphics arent that great but the gameplay is alot of fun.

i was playing it, but now i play conqueronline

I play RuneScape, and have for almost a year now. I'm a level 103 player moderator with around 35M in stuff. I'm really addicted to it, and if you don't mind bad graphics, it's a great game to play. :angry:

lol :angry: it was a fun game got to lvl 71 :angry: and almost 72 mining :D then i stoped cuz i just got kind of bored of it, and since i have the ability to play 3d games and the internet for them :D that is wat im doing.

hey kurull since u dont play can u pm me your Runescape account and pass please
or email it heres my e-mail
missunderstood_alot@yahoo.com

oh and anyone else that doesnt play anymore nomatter what levelcould u please if your kind enough pm me or e mail me your account names and pass

I got banend from runescape like 7 times back in the day :lol: I also have a stroy about some high level players no-one believes but is most definately true... anyway runescape is a great game very fun when your in a higher level, but when you start out it is very boring training up your stats. If you have the money I suggest world of warcraft is much better.

Hey Guys, Yeah Runescape is pretty awesome I'm level 63 and I am currently trying to get a clan started so I was wondering if anyone wanted to join my clan. My friend already has a website up and running and its address or URL is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. The name of the clan is Runescape Elite and any advice on clan websites would be greatly appreciated. The game Runescape is pretty cool but members have way better stuff to do like Castle Wars. I would advise going to member like lvl 60 because you enjoy it a lot more.

i've heard of it, is it really fun? my friends play it, maybe i should try it one day.you have to pay to play it? whats it about? i never seen the graphics of runescapre before...welppss. is runescape.com the site?

<_< hmm thats alot of good stuff you all got there... i got full rune, perfectly 100k and stuff, i'm level 57 and i'm gonna become a member (uesername-swayd foreva), add me if like u need some scammers-hackers killing.... i uesally just get the people banned.. or waste their time (-.(-.-).-) anyway, once i'm a member anyone wana go doing void knight with me? i promis i'll kill alot :lol:

I am a lvl 60 member and I like to play it as its available anywhere you have an internet connection so when I am not playing CoD I play this like at work lol its a lot better than working anyway. If anyone out the doesnt play anymore and would like to donate some of there items to a dedicated member of RS2 then send me an email or msn and I will be happy to take the items off your hands. Also my RS2 name is hkmp5killer so you can add me in game.Drake I play the Void Knight a bit so why not add me and we could travel down and smash the portals to bits.

Edited by ShaeF Marty (see edit history)