xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Runescape

Runescape2

I like this game, but it gets too addicting for me. Sometimes it like you cant quit, you have to reach a certain goal. Then, you don't have time for other stuff. I used to play it a lot, but now I rarely play it, only when I'm really bored and I have time. It's a good game though!

I like this game, but it gets too addicting for me. Sometimes it like you cant quit, you have to reach a certain goal. Then, you don't have time for other stuff. I used to play it a lot, but now I rarely play it, only when I'm really bored and I have time. It's a good game though!

yeah runescape 2 is a good game. i got to level 44 and stopped because i started playing a friends in members. But if anyone wants to give me there file for free just send the username and pass to kizacolo@yahoo.com.au and write runescape in subject. Please do I'm desperate. Thanks

I used to play it like 4 years ago. Actually I was addicted and played like 6 hours everyday. Then I finally got membership for like 15 dollars a month. I even hacked for like 6 months but I was banned. I even bought a few accounts by my automining. it finally got boring after a while

used to play Runescape way back when, but I also became a bit bored of it all and now I stick to more of the shooting games. But when I played I did alright, I personally was more of a fan of the Runescape Classic than the new one, not sure why exactly, but I just felt that the older one was better.

I'm sorry but I don't like monotonous stupid tasks + bad graphics + dinky window in a browser + java + bad sound. That does not equal a fun game for me. It's not even a game of your skill like Duke Nukem or Half Life or GunZ. It's a dumb little game based entirely on a random number generator. That's idiotic.

It never stops fascinating me how a free game can be so good. I played the first runescape and it was amazing. The scripting and coding was EXCELLENT - So were the graphics. The owner is a GENIUS. Creating such a game by javascript is nothing but HARD! At the moment he earns lots of money for the payed members area and runescape is today one of the biggest games. One amzing thing that he did was to split up runescape into different sections - It takes some serious math skills to come up with something like this. Due to this the runescape loads very fast!I heard rumors that Runscape 1 will be connected with the second one. There will be a portal between these two worlds. Who knows - Perhaps in the near future runescape will develop inte something much better than world of warcraft. Runescape is already more popular than world of warcraft =)I played Runescape for a summer or so before I quit, Its a very addictive game in generall. The thing i love about this game is that its a MMORPG - And its TOTALLY free of charge! Isnt that amazing.I dont know how runescape is today, it was like 3 years ago i played it- Have things changed?Kind regards,peo

It's actually RuneScape, not "RuneScape 2". They retired that name after it's official public release. And yet still people refer to it by that name. :)

I actually got a clan going on that game... visit http://rsau.awardspace.co.uk/ for more info about it.

Edited by NDPA (see edit history)

Creating such a game by javascript is nothing but HARD

You can't create anything but a text based game in Javascript. Javascript is a client side scripting language for browsers. Java on the other hand is a virtual machine with its own binary format used to make runescape that is so miserable to program in its not even funny.
If somebody falls for game as stupid as this one, I'll make MMO Kaboom and I'll be rich.

I heard rumors that Runscape 1 will be connected with the second one. There will be a portal between these two worlds. Who knows - Perhaps in the near future runescape will develop inte something much better than world of warcraft. Runescape is already more popular than world of warcraft =)

That's because it's free and 12 year olds can get away with playing it without their mothers knowing because it leaves no footprint on the computer. Actual gamers are willing to pay for a decent game like WoW or play a free game like GunZ that has decent graphics that won't burn your corneas out. Edited by Tetraca (see edit history)

why do you play this game i got bored of it after 5 days its so easy i got to lvl 94 in them 5 days!

Runescape2

Runescape is just si boring I played for 5 days and got to lvl 94. Man it became boring but now I found a better game and its called world of warcraft wow for short it is a lot harder and more excitable cause you know youve worked hard for what trying to get or kill.But on runescape all you know youve done is click on something and waited for your character to kill and if your low on health you eat a piece of fish bread kebab lots of stuff but I still (although its got more players ...I think)think runescape is boring.

-reply by windbane

Runescape is the most popular gamew in yhe world and is is very good for childrens and they will have some sense to say the word in english and they can spoke in english all the time so I hape in the world every person and each countery play this game so I hope this rhe best game for childres runescape by jagex limited!1!~! X!X-reply by shariq