xisto Community
Jaskoonline

How Many Viruses U Have On Cpu

I have no viruses (thankfully, I've never gotten one). However, I used to get TONS of Trojans, Spyware, and Adware. Now, I hardly get any at all.

It depends on the things that you do to control the connections in and out of your computer. With a router, only with certain neccessary ports open a firewall and a good antivirus that actualizes periodically... you shouldn?t have too much problems with viruses.In Windows XP I?ve had some worms... transmitted by e-mail (outlook) but I was able to dettect and erase V before they could do any harm.

As far as i know, i have only one virus in my system.what is it?

its Microsoft Windows B)

159815[/snapback]

rofl, its so true. I hate windows but i can't switch to linux because this is my familys computer and they wouldn't know what they were doing on linux. Have the time they don't know what their doing on windows :\

I usually don't get to many viruses unless I am spending a lot of time looking for hacking stuff. The most viruses found on one scan i think was like 14. Though most of those were just fun little tools for aim which allowed me to boot people off of aim or other things like that.

Like what most of the other people said, as long as you go to normal sites like google, yahoo, abc, movies.com, etc..... you shouldn't pick up viruses :P

I have really good security on my computer, so i havent NEVER found a virus from my new 3 months old computer. Of course i got some times adwares on my computer, but only like 1-2 in week, On my last computer i was downloading with kazaa (really stupid), and i got virus that destroyed my windows so i needet to formate and reinstall windows.NEVER use kazaa :P

THey definetely try. And they do it good. But they don't succeed. B) I am proud to say I've had no viruses for a year or so.After a good lesson or two I got myself a good protection, and feel very lucky every time I download my e-mail and see a red pop-up window, saying "Virus detected!".For how long will I be safe? B) Don't know. B) Hope, for a long time. :P You all know it happens quickly and without prior confirmation...

Hmm, I haven't scanned my computer for months. Ad-Ware and Viruses. So I scanned it just the other day. Here's what I found.29 Ad-Ware (after months of not scanning? Wow)And3 Trojans(clickers and downloaders)All were deleted, nothing happened. It's because I don't use stupid programs on my computer that I know will give me viruses *cough*kazaa*cough*.

I dont have any viruses on my computer and the reason for that is i use my computer wisely.
I have TrendMicro Internet Security 2005(fully updated) and i dont open any suspicious files. I have the firewall on highest security level and also use winpatrol so that i can keep a check on the startup items.
To be safe from spywares and viruses i also use host file from MVPS, and also i use spyware blaster which makes sure that no spywares sneeks in to my computer even if i am using Internet explorer. ;)

I had a virus that disabled norton, and 137 Viruses got in, and my CPU was crippled, I installed Avast, and amazingly my CPU lived to tell the tale. Now, I get very few, about 1 a month maybe

I have gotten none. I have gotten trojans and other malicious things, and some spyware, but in 9 years of using a computer I can safely say that I haven't gotten one.Then again, my dad was very paranoid when we didn't have Norton and didn't let me download anything until I was 10 O-o

Even though i use a lot of Kazaa and i download a lot of other stuff ^^ I dont have that mutch trouble whit virusses and stuf like that. I always scan my pc 1time/week and try to update my pc and virusscanner as mutch as possible. I'm happy that i dont have that mutch problems anymore. (thnx to northen 2005 => good investment :))The only thing i have is that stupid blank adware or something on my iexplorer, but it doesnt really trouble me becouse i dont use iexplorer anymore ^^

I have only one. Its named IrcContact. My AV micro cilin can't remove it.i know the virus because i once compile it. But now i can't remove it. I have searching local key on register but no luck :)Backdoor.IrcContact is a Backdoor Trojan horse that gives an attacker unauthorized access to an infected computer. By default, it opens port 6667 on an infected computer. Backdoor.IrcContact is packed using ASPack v2.12.

I had 3-5 viruses in my entire life since I started use internet.One of the viruses was very sly and officious I don't know how did I get it.This virus calls miceA or the like. It change some exe files and when I tryed to run program i allways get three report windows dialog, program icons look very ugly and if fix exe I must copy it from temp folder. When I used free AVG antivirus program this virus never was found :) but since I started use NOD32 antivirus system (cracked :D ) virus was found in many exe files on my D: and C: drivesNow I allways scan zip rar and afcourse exe files ;)