xisto Community
Milli Riba

Best NFS series? - Which is the best Need fer Speed serie

Which is the best Need for Speed Series?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The games of the series Underground are the best, there you can tune your car.You can modify the engine, the wheels, painting, xenon, neon,sound, and all other parts of the car! Very good. It is the best.

NFS Underground series are the best. I'd say from NFSU1 to NFS ProStreet, I can say that NFSU2 balanced both graphics, gameplay and system/video card compatibility. Thanks EA!! more of these games please!!

I don't know I have played need for speed hot pursuit 3 only.But I have even played a newer version of need for speed and thats need for speed underground 2.This is a great game and offers a lot of excitement.It includes nitrous,car modifications include neon lights,graphics include vinyls,decals,there is turbo and hydraulics upgradation too and even more.I would like to try need for speed carbon,need for speed most wanted and need for speed prostreet,these games are also good.

Replying to Trap FeedBackerHey you can not compare nfs PS with NFSU series, cause NFS PS is not from THQ like the NFSU series were, so if you want game from the same creator of NFSU give a chanse to Juiced :) with there spliting they have made the biggest mistake, but when money are in the question they are not interested about the gamers wishes :D THQ and EA build NFS Underground engine :) and there could be another game like NFS you only if they joined together and work on another project maybe NFSU 3-reply by Jokerski

Replying to Milli RibaOn PC NFS 3 was the best one. NFS 4 was supposed to be similar to 3 but with improvements but the improvements made the game worse. NFS 1 was great too. NFS 5 had the most realistic handling of all of them, but no cops and not as much fun as 3. After NFS 5 the nonsense started and the series rapidly went down hill after that.

Well i probably played all of them but i have to say i just have to say! need for speed underground both one and two are beasting all the need for speeds by a long shot. Hot pursuite isnt that great all you do is race you cannot customize anything at all on it maybe get it a new motor which i dought it i havent played that game in a while but need for speed 2 and 1 i have recently.

Edited by m spartan w (see edit history)

I enjoyed ProStreet the most but now I can't :P . The disc is stuck inside my PS3.Out od the list however, I choose NFS High Stakes which was 4 because you could download so many mods for the game ^_^

Notice from rvalkass:
Double post merged.

Right now I'm playing NFS ProStreet, the latest version in the Need For Speed Series.NFS ProStreet is the best among the other games in the series. EA enhanced the gaming and graphics a lot better in the NFS series right from the NFS Underground and also gave us the game with a mild story line attached to it to keep the racing interesting and also allowed us to roam the cities.Both NFS Underground and NFS Underground 2 were the same, with only minor differences in graphics and in game play.NFS Most Wanted came out with a new level of game play with great graphics and a better storyline, where you move up the black list. It introduced new game modes and also added a lot more realism to the cars and got more exotic cars. NFS Most Wanted was more like a sequel to NFS Hot Pursuit.then came NFS Carbon with cool graphics and new game modes like Tokyo Drift. It wasn't really exciting.Last December EA released NFS Pro Street, where it is more than street racing. It has lot more realism and new cars and better game play.It has a completely new set of game modes which are similar to the old ones but a lot more better. The music is good as well as the Game Interface. The major addition is the damage that happens to the car. This adds a level of realism to the game. The damage to your car affects its performance. We need to repair the car either by paying for it in cash or with repair markers.I'd say that NFS Pro Street is the best of all the other titles in the NFS Series. A must try for all the NFS fans ^_^

Just for everyone to know: Underground was not the first game in the series, see some videos on youtube and many people think underground is the first series ^_^.The only thing nice about Carbon was the canyon duels, epically with Darius :P I can't wait for NFS 2008, Did you know it is in development although EA should take some time with the games ad make them better rather then insisting on making a new one every year.

The names in case you were wondering:

1.The Need For Speed (1994)

2.Need For Speed II (1997)

3.Need For Speed III : Hot Pursuit (1998)

4.Need For Speed : High Stakes/Road Challenge (1999)

5.Need For Speed : Porsche Unleashed/Porsche 2000 (2000)

6.Need For Speed : Hot Pursuit 2 (2002)

7.Need For Speed : Underground (2003)

8.Need For Speed : Underground 2 (2004)

9.Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005)

10.Need for Speed: Carbon (2006)

11.Need for Speed: ProStreet (2007)

EA Games president Frank Gibeau has confirmed that the next Need for Speed installment is in development. He also stated that due to the fact that the sales of ProStreet didn't live up to EA's hopes for the game, the franchise will go back to its roots with a number of features, including open-world racing and a new highway battle mode.[4]It's expected that the game will feature a brand new game mechanic and a "Most Wanted-ish" sandbox style of gameplay. An official announcement is expected to be made in the beginning of July at the latest.[5]

Edited by the need for speed (see edit history)

In my opinion nfs most wanted was definitley the most enjoyable. (next game should be something like that but with nfs underground 2 customisation and pro street/carbon vinyl/decal placement system.-reply by boxy2k8