xisto Community
Milli Riba

Best NFS series? - Which is the best Need fer Speed serie

Which is the best Need for Speed Series?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

which NFS is the best?

Best NFS series?

NFS 1-6 were gd in their own right but not worth mentioning here,

NFSU was amazin,

NFSU2 was even better,

NFS MOST WANTED had gd bounty challenges and police chases were fun but sh*t custumization,

NFS CARBON gd graphics sh*t gameplay sh*t road layout boring police chases not believable as a real city.

NFS PRO STREET havent played it yet but heard its even worse than carbon,

Cum on ea were meant to be goin forward,

Little suggestion have day and night, keep the police chases but keep the city interesting like south and mid NFSU2 and NFSMW, keep the chases more like most wanted.

-reply by aaron

I think that for the most part all Need for Speed games were pretty much the same thing, but with different cars, graphics, etc.Probably the best ones I played were like Most Wanted, where the whole feel of the game changed as you were chased down by police and all.Other than that...I really didn't see the point of playing any of the other ones.

The best nfs till now is most wanted it has the best graphics and great gameplay and the most real game I ever played-reply by speedy

my reply

Best NFS series?

Nfs porsche 2000... Havnt seen anything better so far... Their newer games are just too unrealistic, I mean, you hit a wall with 300 km/h and just keep on racing? :S come on get a grip ea games...If any1 wants to try out a really realistic and fun game try out Toca Race Driver 3

-reply by lubo

I played all NFS games in the serie except the first 1 , and i enjoyed most the NFS MW . Carbon was good but too short and I didn't liked the team , plus other sh*ts . The graphics were good , but the autosculp wasn't right and in the aftermarket there weren't many options . I also played Pro Street but it was rubbish so i stopped from playing in the middle of the game . BTW , have you heard about NFS Undercover , the next game in the series ?

I played all of the NFS games except NFS 1. In NFS 2 I liked the car the car FZR2000 .In NFS 3 I liked Mercedes CLK GTR. NFS 3 is the first 3D car racing game ever EA Games did before I think.Need For Speed Porsche was very good. Series of Porsche from 1950s' cars to 2000s'. NFS Underground has the first ever amazing progress game EA Games did.And Need For Speed Most Wanted, eliminate 15 blacklist members one by one. At last you are earning your BMW which you have lost at the start of the game. The story was quite good.Need For Speed CARBON. Similar to NFS Most Wanted, but in CARBON you are conquering enemy racers area. By the way Most Wanted and CARBON both have Challenge Series. And they are also good.I think the best one is Need For Speed CARBON, until EA Games produces better. :)

The best NFS game is by far Most Wanted. It has the free roam plus cops chasing you! The only other NFS game close to Most Wanted in quality is Underground 2. The original Underground is kind of lame. (I would rather play Hot Pursuit 2.

I am a sort of Pro-Gamer and have played all types of games, including NFS Series.My Observation of "need for speed" series and It's verdict is NFSMV, NFS CARBON and Undercover these three they are on the top, CUZ these three have everything, nice presentation, good music and nice environment.My personal Favourite is NFS Carbon and it's final boss "Darius".Wow man I aint less than him ;P-reply by Your_highness

The best game by FARBest NFS series?

Need for Speed 3 Hot Pursuit

I grew up on the original NFS, and I bought every consecutive one after it. It was the original Hot Pursuit that set up the rest of the series for greatness. Without it we wouldnt have any on the new games like Most Wanted and Undercover.

Oh, iGuest, you want more realism, get Pro Street or Shift. 

After Hot Pursuit I would choose Underground 1, without it we wouldnt have the extreme amount of customization all the later games have. I still love the original game, but there is one game feature that SHOULD have been exploited on later games.

Need for Speed : Porsche Unleashed

One of my all time favorites, why? You could go to the junkyard and buy cars you wanted for dirt cheap and fix them up. And as the game progressed through its timeline certain cars became rare, and later impossible to find as they got older. You could buy cars for half the price of new, and fix them for cheap, sometimes they were pre-modified! Just like you might actually find at a junkyard! It gave you a certain sense of accomplishment. Imagine pulling a totaled Skyline or Rx-7 out of a salvage yard and fixing it up for less than a new one. All the money you'd save goes under the hood!

-reply by Chris

I'm also an NFS addict... But of all series, I love most the "most wanted" series... It makes you bring out the best in you... Maybe making the required bounty in each blacklist will make the gamer a little bit serious.. =D of all cars, for me, I love most lambo gallardo.. It satisfies me.. In its handling, top speed, acceleration & etc... =D

wish they would release another series sooner or later...

-reply by zephyre

NFS New SeriesBest NFS series?

NFS new series include all the games from Underground 2.

That means, Most Wanted, Carbon, ProStreet, Undercover, Shift, Nitro (only for PSP, Nintendo tec.) and the upcoming : NFS World Online, releasing somewhere 2010.

NFS Most Wanted is good.

NFS Carbon is better, somewhat.

NFS Undercover is also good.

NFS ProStreet emphasizes on Legal Stadium races.

NFS Shift focuses on real Driver's Experiences and has magnificent graphics.

NFS Nitro ( I have never played )        :)

NFS World online would be THE best NFS ever made according to me. It has developed from the ideas of Most Wanted and Carbon. Plus, it has an online interface gameplay !

NFS Rules !

-reply by Karan Sethi