xisto Community
Milli Riba

Best NFS series? - Which is the best Need fer Speed serie

Which is the best Need for Speed Series?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i really like most wanted. Especially on computer. There are many cheats for it and it is really fun to play with the better cars. But i also liek underground 2 which is not there. It really changed the driving type games. But overall i thought that nfs most wanted was the best thing at the time and really made them what it is today.

need for speed 4 wasnt need for speed porsche that was need for speed 5 lol i had need for speed 4 for the psone and oh how it entertained my schoolhood with resident evil series argh

i say underground 2. i played almost all of nfs series and i really like underground2.what do you think about Most wanted? Its not bad. Police is back again, bullet time can help you in hard turnings and cars are awesome.Your opinions on MW?

underground2 is the best one i have played so far, the last one carbon it just disapointed me, i finished it like in 6-7 h, at first the story was interesting but it was just to simple, and nothing special. it has some stuff from u2 and from mw but that is all :blink:

Well, the first one I played I think was NFS Hot Pursuit which was a lot of fun. I love being chased by cops and the racing was just bonus. NFS Underground 1 and 2 was ok because I liked the drifting but I didn't have the cop chases. Most Wanted was my favorite with the racing, free drive, and cop chases mixed, but no drifting. Now with Need For Speed Carbon it has drifting in there too so I think that's my new favorite :blink:

I love all NFS. I found NFS underground was the best in the past. NFS most wanted was crap!! and the new one, Carbon is rocking again!!!probably NFS carbon is the best!! Excellent grafix!!It runs so smooth on a Windows Vista machine!....it lets me to customize my car highly.Multiplayer is fun!! :P

Best game will be Need for speed:Underground 2.But now just Underground :P

well i think the best in NFS seris is the NFS Most Wanted. I have played it at my friends house and i m in love with it....its totaly cool!!!!!!!!!

Hey!!!I guess this topic is really old!!! What do you guys have to say about Most Wanted and Carbon???????Because I know for sure those are the best ones ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The level of reality is stunning, and the reality they give is awesome!!!!!!Now I want to hear from you!Come on! Get updated!!!!

Hey!!!
I guess this topic is really old!!! What do you guys have to say about Most Wanted and Carbon???????

Because I know for sure those are the best ones ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The level of reality is stunning, and the reality they give is awesome!!!!!!

Now I want to hear from you!

Come on! Get updated!!!!

agreed.....why MW isnt on that poll i dont know, how you can put NFS 1,2,3 on there but not MW? :S MW is the best by far and no other nfs comes near it....tell me a vesion that beats MW in ALL departments....there isnt one....the storyline...best so far.....online play...much more stable than any other.....ideas and content...ok carbon beats it slightly but 2 out of 3 is still good....

and i bet ea wont make a screw up again like they did on carbon.

I was gripped onto NFS 2 even after EA released many new titles untill there came NFS U2.Even Most Wanted was really class!!

For Me I Prefer Need For Speed UnderGround...And I Think That It is better than Need For Speed Carbon and Need For Speed Most Wanted And Need For Speed Underground 2

Need for speed underground 2 was probably the best need for speed title because it combined the reputation for making fun racing games with all of the effects of the first need for speed underground. The most important parts of this game was the ability to drive around freely to look for competition or shops and the ability to customize your car as graphically specific as you want. After this series came out, the market for video games changed, and more games tried to use the underground style from need for speed underground. After the Need for speed underground series, the next best series would be the need for speed hot pursuit series, especially need for speed hot pursuit 2. This game's graphics were decent for the time and the gameplay was the most fun, even if the need for speed underground series was the coolest and better looking series. The best parts of need for speed hot pursuit 2 was the selection of realistic cars, obviously the aspect of the cops chasing you, and the challenges to unlock better cars. The more need for speed games there were, the easier they got to unlock and beat, but this game had the best balance because it wasn't easy like the need for speed underground series, it wasn't childishly easy like need for speed most wanted, and it wasn't rediculously easy like need for speed carbon. In order to unlock the last cars you had to be good at the game, and it wasn't just as easy using nitrous or speed breaker to handle every turn or crash because there wasn't any of that.

Well, I think it is Need for Speed Underground - I have played few NFS's, but the two Undergrounds grabbed me :) I finished both and I think that they are not comparative to the old ones. Hot Pursuit is fun, but not as fun as Underground.