xisto Community
kahat

What Is Your Favorite Software?

Well i would take 1.) Trillian2.) Winamp3.) Bittornado (Shadow's expiramental bittorrent client)unless an operating system was considered software then i would have to take windows xp instead of Bittornado since i would need something to run winamp and trillian

Hard to say. I like all that applies to GNU/GPL.

149773[/snapback]

I'll second that, but (not to start a flamewar) my favorites are:

1. GNU Emacs - spend more than 6 hours daily using this (development, web design, etc.)

2. Mozilla Firefox - a fantastic browser made even better with great extension like Adblock, Aardvark, Web Developer and Greasemonkey!

3. Perl - this is the programming language I would take with me on a deserted island - it's just so versatile.

And luckly all three products works on everything I use : Linux, Unix and Windows...

1. Windows XP SP22. Internet Explorer working on Internet.3. Norton Internet Security.Then, I would go on Internet Explorer, download Firefox, then go on Firefox, download:Ares and LimeWire - Good p2psMSN MessengerSmartFTP - I need a FTP client!WinAmpAd-AwareThen, i would go on LimeWire and download:Microsoft Office XP with FrontpageAdobe Photoshop 7.0 (I'm not using CS)Dreamweaver.I know I'm a bit illegal, but, if I only could start with 3 programs, I couldn't do it any other ways...And now, I think I have everything I need. :unsure: So, if I were able to get three softwares, and Internet (no-one said anything about that or any hardware), I could get everything I need. lol. :D

I can't live without my internet (AOL- crap I know lol), firefox, adobe photoshop 7.0, giffy and MS Paint. THose are like the things I need. I mean MSN or anyother msging program you can use online and stuff..I think.

wel i use a lot of deferent programs but if i had to chose i would choose, 1. Firefox, its fast, no spyware, adware or anything of that and no ads (like in opera) 2. Photoshop, you can do really everything with. the pictures i make with it are really beautifull -_- 3. WinAmp, this is the best music-player i've ever use. its small, easy, fast. just everything u need

I would go for1. Window Media Player : because without it then cannot watch movie or play music2. Internet Explorer: Without this it then cannot surf net or go through my computer3. Adobe Photoshop: I love to make or modify photos, it is fun to make up picture, do some banner for my own site or something like that.