xisto Community
Focus

What Gaming Consoles Do You Have reasons why you have them and explain

The only one ive got is sega genesis! its in one of those things that the systems are stored in at the store or in an arcade that you play. i think its called a game station or something like that. whats really cool about it is that i won it in some contest. i havnt played it in years and years but its still cool. so really i have never bought a console, but i do like my computer. :rolleyes:

I'm not totally into gaming ever since I was in 7th grade. I just stopped because school is takes my time. But when i do get time I play computer games. Lets see I have Playstation 1, Sega Genesis, Ninetendo (old one), Playstation 2, and that's about it. I don't got the money to back up my list of game consoles like everyone else. lol.

i have a ps2, xbox, nitendo 64, super and original nitendos, gameboy advance, advance sp, color, original, playstation portable. thats all i got lol and a kikass computer but that dont count lol

The Gaming Consoles I Have???

Gamecube

Playstation 2

Xbox

Nintendo DS

Nintendo 64 (which broke down....)

Super Nintendo (uhhh dont ask)

Gamboy (the big one)

Gamboy Color (threw it away)

Gameboy Advance

Gameboy SP

Computer

Im Planning To get Xbox360 To Play Sweet Games Like Call Of Duty 2 On It And Other Stuffs

[*]Super Nintendo (uhhh dont ask)

The question is here, you may see is that you seem embarrassed about the fact that you own a Super Nintendo. However, it could be seen that the Super Nintendo houses some of the best games of the industry, with the original Super Mario Kart, which triggered the massive torrent of all kart racers, a multi-million dollar industry today. Also, the Super Nintendo has the ORIGINAL Square RPG's, such as Chrono Trigger or Final Fantasy VI (or III in the U.S.)

I for one am proud to own one of the systems that started it all.

I don't own to many systems/ consoles.> Game Cube> Play Station 1> Game boy Pocket> NES> Sega GenesisAnd to the above poster, I agree, the Super Nintendo was one of then best systems, though I never owned it, all my friends had one, and it was great. (Great controller to)

I have a:XboxPlaystation X (the first ever one)Playstation 1Playstation 2Computer (2 of them)Gameboy (black and white)Gameboy colorand i'm going to get an xbox 360, psp and perhaps a nintendo DS.

Well i have many many many systems lol

1. 2 PS2s
2. Gamecube

3. Xbox

4. Nintendo

5. Nintendo 64

6. Super nintendo

7. PSP

8. Like 3 Gameboy Colors

9. Big Gameboy

10. 2 PS1s

11. GB Advanced

12. GB Advanced SP

13. GB Micro

14. Sega genesis

15. Sega Saturn

16. Sega CD

17. Sega dreamcast

18. Atari

19 Comodore 64

20. gamecube

and i think thats it lol

Notice from jlhaslip:

Dark Wizard,
These long lists MUST be included in Quote tags.
SPAM, SPAM, SPAM...
Read the Xisto readme and the help files.
Good luck with the Hosting App.

Edited by jlhaslip (see edit history)

1. ps22. playstation3. ps1 (mini version)4. psp5. nintendo gameboy6. gameboy advance7. gameboy sp8. nintendo 649. sega dreamcast (shittttttteeeeee)10. gamecube11. gameboy colour :blink::ph34r: notice i not had any microsoft stuff - e.g XBOX.....why? because they are rubbish :)

PSPPSXPS1PS2GCSNESNESGBGBCGBAGBA SPGB MicroSega - Genesis, Game Gear, Saturn, CD, DreamcastXbox 360 (Piece of crap)Xbox (Even Worse)thats it

Fair Warning Given

If you are going to just list consoles you MUST use QUOTE tags. You should not be receiving hosting credits just to list items. Instead, make an effort to elaborate and make it into a quality post.