xisto Community
Focus

What Gaming Consoles Do You Have reasons why you have them and explain

The consoles I own are:-Nintendo Gamecube-Nintendo DS-Nintendo 64-Super NES-NES-PC (duh)-PSXYes I'm a Nintendo fanboy. And the only reason I have a playstation is my brother originally got it and I play it rarely and it's in my room. sooo...

AtariNES
Original Gameboy
Gamegear
SNES
Gameboy Color
Gameboy Advance
PSOne
PS2
N64
PC

I was pretty much a Nintendo fan until I felt I needed to get a PSOne so that I could play ddr haha, that was pretty much my whole reason for getting that system. And I also bought the N64 way late, like in 2005 just so I can play Pokemon Puzzle League (basically Tetris Attack). If you haven't played Pokemon Puzzle League you should give it a try eventhough it does have pokemon in it, it is (at least to me) THE best puzzle game ever and definately one of my top 3 games that I have enjoyed and spent the most time with.

I have Gamcube, a PSX, a Gameboy Pocket, a NES, and a genesis.Gamecube I bought with my own money when I was like 13. (favourite game, Super Smash bros. Melee)PSX, I got as a gift from my uncle. (fave, Final Fantasy Tactics)Gameboy was a birthday present. (fave, Pokemon Red)Genesis and Nes were from my uncle/aunt who no longer played them. (fav. Sonic 3 & Knuckles, super mario 3.)

i will be having Sony playstation 2, i just won a contest of the best gamer of the week in the gamemax contest, game max is a weekly program on AXN. I just played the game online and won.I will also be buying x box 360 soon.

Well, I have a PC. Other than that, no other gaimng system. I know, it's pretty sad. I was going to get an Xbox 360, but so many people had ordered them, I am on one of those huge waiting lists. I doubt I will have one of those until March, the list is that long. Altough I do not own an Xbox, I do game on them a lot with my friends. I know, I need to upgrade my technology :(

At this moment i havePs2XboxPSPand thats it. I plan on getting the xbox360 when it comes back in stock. I think i might trade my xbox 1 when i get it also. I got my ps2 cuz its the best console out at the moment i aint gonna lie. I have psp cuz i need something to play wit when i travel.

I have (own) the following consoles: Nintendo Enterteinment System (NES) (my oldest brother had it) Super Nintendo Enterteinment System (Snes) (my oldest brother had it), Nintendo 64 (I got it in christmas 1999), Nintendo Gamecube (I got it half as a birthday gift, and buy the other half) and Microsoft Xbox (wich I got from my uncle). I will buy Xbox 360 or Nintendo revolution when it comes.And the following portable consoles: GameBoy (my oldest brother had it), Gameboy color (my dad bought it, it was so cheap!) (two of it, my brother own one of them), GameBoy advance (I bought it with my own pocket money) and Nintendo DS (half as a birthday gift, half from my pocket money).That was all of them :(

Well, i started out with Nintendo, the original and then when it pretty much went obsolete, i went to Sega Genesis because that was the best out at the time......After having Genesis for a while, i went to Super Nintendo and had a blast with that, i was in my early teens at the time....and then i went to DreamCast and after that went obsolete because it was horrible, i went to Playstation.......and when playstation 2 came out, i played my friends XBOX and realized that the game play for sporting games was way better and that's where i am at now. and i'm looking to get 360 sometime soon.

I have Dell's XPS Gen#3 which is my wifes I have alienwear. my 10 year old daughters has XBOX crystal fully modded up X3 chip 12o gig hard drive had an XBOX 360 graphic put on it neon lights..... IN CASE YOU WONDERING DELL KICK'S ALIEN _____ 100% my pc cant touch hers we do alot anline gameing BF2 and lots more she OWNS DELL's so damm fast unreall NOW DELL has XPS 600 two times faster then anyother iv seen out would be the Gamers dream pc for sure

I have (in chronological order):Atari 2600Nintendo Entertainment SystemNintendo Game BoySega GenesisPlaystationPlaystation 2Gameboy AdvanceI plan on holding out for a while for the next generation, I jumped the gun last time and got the PS2, and think I would have been much happier if I had waited and got an XBOX. This time I'm waiting till everything is out and the prices go down a bit.

I only have nintendo stuff :)Nintendo Entertainment SystemSuper Nintendo Entertainment SystemNintendo 64GamecubeGameboyGameboy advancegameboy advance spAND finally a Nintendo DS...n64 rocks out of all of them :rolleyes:

Well I don't have Atari anymore but I guess you can say I did once have it. I have the NES (Nintendo Entertainment System) although it doesn't work anymore. I have a Nintendo64, a Playstation 2, and my brother has an Xbox which I play sometimes. I used to have a Gameboy Color but I gave it to my dad for a Christmas thing at work. I gave my Gameboy Advance to my sister.