xisto Community
alexia

Mozilla's Firefox: Best Feature? Preview Of Your firefox

The tabs, the fact that it lets you know when there are updates for the browser, themes and extensions, and the extensions with Web Developer, Bookmarks Synchronizer, SessionSaver, HTML Validator and View Formatted Source being my favourites.

Well, tabbed browsing is great, but some of the extensions have helped me out a lot. For example the extension that makes all links hyperlinked is very helpful. The ReloadEvery extension is great for message boards. It reloads the page every so often ( you set how long you want it from 5 seconds to every 15 mins).Another helpful extension is the gmail notifier.The different themes are also a nice touch.

I love the themes, the tabs, the extensions, the pop-up blocking - heck, I love everything about it!

The tabs are one of the greatest feature firefox has in my opinion, but there are more browsers that have it ... For me it's the overall stability and the large ammount of different modifications for the browser, that really beats the rest of the browsers to dust :P

I like the tabbed browsing, Its really helpful in Browser based MMORPGs. I also like the pop-up blocker, although it wont block everything.And the ad-block extensionn rocks, blocks flash banners as well!!!And the beautiful themes.

Three Thumbs up for the Tab browsing an excellent feature which i know that InterFret Extorter will steal when the new version comes out and hooray for the pop up blocker that actually works ...yes its true. and not adding annoying banners and messages of its own. so between the two i have a hard time figuring out which is the best feature of FireFox

Another one for the tabs. When you get used to them, you?ll find extremely annoying to navigate with other browsers that haven?t that feature.I also love think that handles faster the downloads.

It's the tabbed browser that attracted me to using Firefox. Another thing was of course the stability. I was using IE for a couple of months when it displayed regular error messages when browsing through my hotmail inbox. That annoyed me a lot and I switched over to Firefox.Although, there's one thing. I've set Firefox to be my defualt browser, but whenever I click on my inbox via MSN Messenger, it loads in IE. I guess it won't be able to open in Firefox because the MSN Messenger is a part of the MSN network and wouldn't allow external browsers for the messenger.If there is a possible way to come around this, please let me know. Thanks.

I started using Firefox about two weeks ago, I am still so used to having several browser windows open at the same time so I'm still getting used to the tabs. They are very handy though.My favorite feature is the extension where you can edit style sheets. That extension has almost got me out of my web design rut- it's so neat to be able to change things around without commetting to them.

I have been using firefox since the day it was launched and frankly speaking its got nothing that IE doesnot. With Extensions available for IE you can have tabbed browsing without firefox.Infact since IE is embeded into the OS its lighter on the machine. A windows machine will takes ages for firefox window to appear after you have clicked on the icon while IE comes almost instantly.Probably the only reason why i am still using firefox is cause it lets me tweak the setting for pipeline.EnjoyCheers.

Difficult to say which feature is the best. I like a lot of things about Firefox: fast downloads, pages load really fast, pop-up blocking, frequent updates...the list goes on.

It's been awhile since I worked on a pc but i never realised how bad the net had gotten. There's no way right now to surf using ie. Ie is what i use on my mac and i've never had any problems with it, plus it's acutally faster than mozilla, when loading pages. But my god on the pc ie is constantly being attacked.round.trap17.com

Well....practically everything. Darn....dunno how to choose..Generally, I think the most useful include tabbed browsing, fast downloads, themes, pop up blocking. But I like the extensions too. personally, I'm using Footie and Javascript blocker.