xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kahat

War Who would win in a war, China or the United States?

China vs USWar

At this point in time there is absolutelt no doubt,repeat nodoubt, the US can defeat China/PLA.Defeating China on the battle field is one thing. Forcing the PLA to cave is another.To do that the Pentagon has to desroy the PLA war making capability.

That I'm afraid is easier said than done unless the the US  is willing to pay the price. For starters the  PLA could blow up all the ac assigned to action in the Pacific Oceans. Next they will destroy NY,SF,Chicago, NJ, etc. Remember the PLA aint defenceless like Saddam Hussein or even Kosovo where US aircraft can roam at will.Of course China will be rubbish heap.

Taiwan is an internall matter for the Chinese. If the Americans stop meddling,they can solve it themselves.But the US need an excuse to justify the huge defence/war budget.To defend democracy and protect freedom are all lies by the Pentagon to interfere in Korea/Taiwan/Iraq, etc.

The PLA may not be a match for the Pentagon but the weapons employed even if inferior can do the job.

I forgot to add that if the US can unleash thousands of nukes on China, the PLA just need to attack the US with ten to twenty nukes after taking the first blow

Oh by the way  the President who orders the attack on China over Taiwan shod be impeached and if possible hanged upside like SH for war crimes which is unlikely beacsue the judge jury and prosecution are all US cronies.

The PLA need not reach parity with the US or surpass it. Sufficiency would do

and make any US president pause bf going to war with CHina

-reply by Gary Teng Soon Sze

leverageWar

america would have the air and sea advantage so we could blitsscreen them or blockcade and isolate them.America also has many nukes with the first wave we would have knocked them out of the notion to respond with a wave due to the fact bejings nuke control center would be out of commision thought they have a lare infantry army they are poorly trained and inequipted with weapona dating back to the veitnam war so if america could get the first shot it would probably be the only shot.Lets just pray it wont happen beacuse theres no gaurantee that we would get the first shot 

-reply by Donnie

Well, i don't think that now USA is the Greatest power in the World :D I think it's Russia :D They have too much Soliders, and most sofisticated Weapons in the world ... Now days i thing Russia is the greatest power in the world :)For the war, i think that's not good way to make conflicts dissapear :P It's better to sit on a table and disscuss about it, rater go to war :D

How about we just play Command and Conquer Generals and find out the answer? I've always wondered if it was possible for China to sneak some kind of bomb into all of the products exported. The bombs could be programmed to blow up at a certain time in the future and it'd cause massive destruction. It might be hard to insert a bomb into everything though, unless they could come up with something that american's wouldn't recognize. String (theory) bomb? Oooh. Never know. Then it'd probably kill their economy because nobody would trust them anymore.. unless they suddenly gained a lot of allies.. like Hannibal's method of conquering Rome -- his multiple displays of victory encouraged Roman 'Allies" to break free from the alliance of fear and become enemies...

Us vs. ChinaWar

No question if the US goes to war (any wear) we will win. Granted the US has not fought an actual war since 1939-1945.  The Us defense budget is over 260 billion and the chinese rank #2 at an estimated 110 billion (bumped up from the reported 70 billion from the chinese government.)  China only has one active aircraft carrier when we have nine active nuclear no to mention the active pre nuclear carriers. China has considerably less nuclear weapon than the Us and they are all located in close proximity to eachother.  The us has the second largest arsenal of nukes 12,000 (russia having 24,000) but our nukes are strategically scattered throughout the world (the only country to do so) and are much more advanced.  The Us has missile defense shields (in three stages) to protect the mainland and its allies.  The US military is composed of volunteers (leading to a higher moral) and are much more likely to pull through under duress.China has no navy (they do but they are but a mere blip on the radar) and would not be able to send their troops to our mainland.  The US would have complete air superiority, and would impair the Chinese's ability to re-supply their troops.  I could go on and on but that gives us a brief outlook of each countries military capabilities.

-reply by Jason

ChinaFor a few reasons:The US would attack China but not have enough ground support so they would be pushed back.A Chinese trade embargo against the US would be devastating to the US economy.Even if the US did take over China, they would suddenly have 1.3 billion terrorists against them.