xisto Community
kahat

What Games Are You Currently Playing? What games are you currently playing?

I play games only on my PC and not in a console.. curently I play SplinterCell Double agent, NFS Most Wanted, Medal of honor and Punisher ... I do not play them everyday .. just once a week for a game so I will not advance and finish as quickly as most of gamers

well i got a lot of games on my hdd's, but i don't have much spare time anymore since i went to a universityif i got time enough next to school, i mostly play mmorph games and first person shootersmmorph:- eve-online- silkroad online- mu-onlinefirst person shooters:- doom3- half-life 2- quake 4- condemned: criminal origins (fav ^^)but heh that is only small to what i've got installed

I am currently playing Habbo Hotel, with a little bit of Runescape on the side. Habbo is like an online chat room with graphics. The only sucky thing about it is that you pay for virtual items to put in your "Hotel Room".Runescape it okay, its addictive because there is always something to do. Not much more I can say.

For the past week or so I've been doing nothing but downloading and burning games for my dreamcast [don't tell Sega, please.]. It really puts some life back into a system that died way before it's time. I think I have about a hundred different games for it now...80 or so burned. The DC had a ton of really great games, and not a lot of bad ones.

The ones I've been playing most are:

Shenmue II [i bought the first one when I got my DC, it's fun coming back to the same story after so long]

Soul Calibur

Marvel vs. Capcom 2

and if I have friends over, I usually bust out Power Stone 2 or Worms World Party. It's a really great system if you're looking for multiplayer action. None of the new systems can do that nowadays, it seems.

If only I had more VMUs...I've got two of them currently, but with a hundred games to choose from, which take anywhere from 1-80 or so blocks out of the 200 on the vmu for saves, it gets to the point where you're deleting old ones to make room for new ones all the time.

BUT I found this really great tool called the VMU backup disk...basically it's a cd with a ton of gamesaves on it from different places on the web, and you can transfer them over to your VMU whenever you want...it's really useful if you want to say, unlock all the characters in MvC2 before your friends come over.

I just wish I had gotten a PS2 or Xbox instead of a Gamecube, or at least one of those GC's with a bigger cd tray...I'd love to be able to burn games for a system from that gen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmm on my computer I am play:

*Need for speed underground 2

*GTA VC

*Delta Force

And in college : :lol:

*Nintendo 64: Super Mario

*Nintendo 64: Aladdin

*Nintendo 64: Road fighter

And in my Frends home :

*Doom 3

*Unreal Tournament

At the moment im playing guild wars, around level 17, getting into it now.Also cant wait until Football manager online comes out, will definately be paying and playing for that

I play World of Warcraft (Velen server). Its the only online game I'll pay to play. The only other gave I've heard a lot about, Final Fantasy 11, seems boring compared to it.(The person who told me said they'd never go back to Final Fantasy 11 after playing World of Warcraft. Apparently the FF game took too much time to do one thing)

Right now I am playing two games. FLYFF. Fly For Fun(FLYFF) is a game by the gpotato company. It is a free mmorpg. It's a basic game that you gain levels and do quests. In the begining you start off as a vagrant. When you reach level 15 you can do and start the quest for your job change. You can either become a mercenary, an acrobat, a magician or an assist. Then at level 20 you can finally fly. You can either buy a broom or a board in the game and fly from continent to continent. Also in the gpotato store you can by things like a hover bike. It's a fun game with a good comunity.Ragnarok Online. Well i don't know if you can count this as playing. At the moment I am rebuild anothers ragnarok server. But eventually I will be playing it... So yes I guess it does count :P . Ragnarok, for those who don't know, is an mmoprpg. You can do fun quest, have fun jobs, and play with a great community. I love playing this game.

im plaing diablo2 which rocks and NHL 06 and some other cool games but i would have to say my all time favorite game would have to be halo 2 because i am a huge fan of the series and i can not wait until the game halo 3 comes out because i think that would be a sweet game that i could get skilled at and destroy everyone on xbox live. please help my friend and vist D24cheap.trap17.com (diablo items)