xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kitty

Cure For Cancer Found? Scientists may have found a cure for some types of cancer..

After a few years of study, a group of scientists may have found
a cure for cancer, and believe it or not, scientists used
certain mathematical formula to create the cure. Isn't that
amazing? First human this was tested on, and who was diagnosed
with terminal liver cancer, was completely healed, and is back
to work!

Apparantly the patient was suffering from liver cancer which hadbeen diagnosed by his doctors as terminal and in its final
stage. The scientists used a mathematical formula to create a
treatment based on neutrofiles that strengthened the patient's
immune system. The patient responded well to the treatment
immediately and has since made a total recovery and has returned
to work.

This is very interesting news, me being a student of medicine..
Read the entire article
here

This is amazing. Does this mean they will be able to use this formula to work out a cure for every cancer sufferer at some point in the near future? I wish the scientists the best of luck with further trials and a cure for cancer.

Umm....I have my doubts. If it is really a legitimate cure how come we haven't heard it on the news? Because a cure for cancer would probably be the biggest medical breakthrough since insulin. But if it is really a cure for cancer, props to them for using math and formulas, <----unique way of approaching the problem.

Wow. I'm surprised that i haven't seen this on the news. I'm not sure if it is true, but if it is this is some of the greatest news that I have ever heard. Too bad I know a lady that dies from cancer last year... if only they would have discovered this earlier.

umm,if it is ture,that cure for cancer is coming into being rather amazing,which must be noticed by people who are trapped in cancer all over the world.

I been to two funerals in the past year, so has my boyfriend. Ive seen many lost to cancer in the last 10 years. I think there is a cure but they are making too much money from research and development. May sound cynical but maybe its cause Im missing lost loved ones. :rolleyes: They need to hurry up.

There are many programs on the internet which formulate such maths while you're not using the computer, to help find a cancer cure. These are free to download, take 5 minutes of your time, and take up hardly and space on your hard disk.Everyone can do their part to cure cancer.What i'ld love to do is slap every single person who runs that stupid SETI@Home crap. Run the cancer programs, they're exactly the same, and you're protecting people from your own world, rather than searching for people from others.

Sounds like a great development in the medical scenes. The reason why it has not been on the news yet is because the scientists probablywant to do many more intensive tests to proof it works, on just 1 person is just not enough to be called 'cure for cancer'.and Cammy, i think it's very wrong from you to say that they are stacking up the cure because they are making lots of money out of it, the scientist that was responsible for this possible cure had to make alot of effort to achieve this cure with his team, and it could earn him some awards, making money from something that you know many, many people will be happy with, just sounds like an act of brutal genocide.

Its really a great news.. I wish its true..I know how it feels when somebody come to know that he/she is suffering from CANCER. It means you are going to die.I had a tumour on my neck also and i was very upset.Thank god after complete examination, doctor told me its a benine tumour and treatable. Went through neck sergery 2 years back and now i am 100% Ok.

It is nice to know that we are one step closer to curing cancer. It seems like cancer is getting worse over the years and we are more able to get it through pollution. I heard of the stem cell research but i dont what the immune system boost is, this is the first time i heard this. Well i hope well and hopefully when i reach the age most vulnerable for cancer i will have some cure for it just in case.

I hope this will be one day a reality but I don?t think that the cure for cancer is so near. It?s a extremely complex disease, and it has so many forms that it?s very difficult even to diagnosticate it in some ocassions. Sometimes, doctors haven?t the knowledge or the equipment to recognize a cancer and discern it from another kind of tumour.I have some close friends and familiars dead from cancer and well... I hope it end soon but I?m also very sceptical. :P