xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mysterio

Xbox Handheld

A team up with The Playstation and the Xbox. That could be awesome. But also it could put the Nitendo out of buisness which I know not alot of people want. So I do hope for a Xbox Portable.

159859[/snapback]

Wait, sorry for the double post but isn't Microsoft gonna make games for the DS?

Tbh Really i'll sum up the console industry, Netendo have been there from the begging i i hope they continue to be there, they most likly will due to Nentendo enthusiasts, i've played PSP and DS to be honist the DS is the better buy its a brand new concept amung Hand helds (apart from PDA's theyve been touch screen from the first models).The PSP is well yeh it looks nice and the concept of wireless connections and updates etc is all very nice. but what pees me off, is when peopple say, "its brand new its got amazing graphics etc" and i say "its a PS2 you idiot u've paid for a console that you cant use your old games on, how foolish are you?" The only time Microsoft would penatrate the market is when PSP and Nentendo handheld sales start to drop, the same with the PS2 there wasnt and XBOX when the PS2 came out?Allthough i preffere Xbox over PS2/PSP the only way they would dominate the market would be to let people play there old games on the handheld, now that sounds abit silly but it would win, it would wipe out PSP and keep Nentendo there because Nentendo you CAN play old Advanced Games.But first there doing the Xbox 360 then the phone industry to combat Apples new iphone which isnt a Apple at all just a Motorlor with a diffrent GUI. and it's well not gunna do any good at all, if it does i'll eat my own words, but if it does do well then i have no faith in human intelegence tbh.But its envitable the xbox team will realease a hand held just wait but it will deffinalty after the 360Cheers CJUK

Urg, why does everyone spell Nintendo Incorrect?Honestly, I do agree, companies copy Nintendo but execute it better. And this is just sad (if its true) I mean Microsoft won this console war (from what I've read) Do they honestly need to try and win the Handheld war also?Also, just thinking, how Xbox was big, Xbox 360 is pretty big, imagine the Portable version, if the pattern continues, it sounds like it will be a pretty big handheld. :lol:

no Microsoft didn't win this console war sony still had more sales even though microsoft have more sales every month now. besides it is still not over, even though xbox 360 is coming out ps3 is releasing kingdom hearts 2, final fantasy 12, and a ton of other games that were supposed to come out couple years ago.For the xbox handheld i see a fake picture and it looks stupid, the handle on it sucks, has like no ports, and the top lid wont shut right without hitting the joysticks, just terrible.Everyone wants nintendo out of business? I think ur far off the point Mysterio? Nintendo gave us gaming, we want them to be good, besides that's pretty low to say seeing as nintendo doesn't bother nobody why would you hate them and say stupid things? You have no eye when it comes to economy, if 2 systems fell to one system then it would cause a crisis in the gaming business for us and we dont want that. Not to mention this new nintendo looks pretty hot. One of the only reason nintendo console hasn't been doing good because it doesn't have the stupid immature games like grand theft auto and major shooters and whatnot... it is sad people only want to play those games anymore, what happened to gameplay?

Well Microsoft pretty much has to make a handheld to keep up with sony and the psp. The PSP is the best handheld out there yet and with those extra sales microsoft will most likely try to beat it and then a whole new line of handhelds will be sent out. It's pretty funny how they compete like that. We get better technology because two companies are always trying to beat the other. B)

Well Microsoft pretty much has to make a handheld to keep up with sony and the psp.  The PSP is the best handheld out there yet and with those extra sales microsoft will most likely try to beat it and then a whole new line of handhelds will be sent out.  It's pretty funny how they compete like that.  We get better technology because two companies are always trying to beat the other.  B)

205936[/snapback]

The only bad thing about all of the new technology that comes out is the starting price of each of them. Look at the 360 that's coming out in a few days......$299 for the core package, and $399 for the upgraded one. Maybe it's just me, but I even think paying 200 something for a PSP is outragous! With me, I wait until the price goes down a little to jump on the new-tech bandwagon....but always with my luck, I get about 2 years of being on the new bandwagon before something comes out to crush it

Ya I agree. Look at the Play Station 3 for example. The PS2 was only what $200, the new one is gonna double to $400 for the main package. It cost them 500 to make it but they had to lower the price to compete with xbox. I might wait for the ps4 to come out and then get the ps3. You don't really have to buy the new technology, once you hit something that is very good you don't really need to go better. lol The only way I would have gotten a xbox360 would have been if I won it, and I didn't which I said before. oh well

once you hit something that is very good you don't really need to go better.

I totally agree with you. I've got everything and more in my Xbox right now that I could ever want out of a video game system. I've had some fun in the way of modifications, and I really couldn't ask for more. Sure, the new 360 is gonna have amazing graphics, but I'm still pleased with what I'm playing now. I havn't had a real good chance to sit down and try out the 360 and see it's full potentials, so in my mind, what I've got is still the best. But I give it a couple years for some of my friends to have one, me trying it out, and the price to drop before I even think about buying a new one

that would be awesome if xbox did a handheld. As long as it isnt to buggy. It would be nice to see what sony would do to compete with it. It would also be cool to see what size and how the graphic work on it. I am assuming that if xbox does make one it will have a memory already bulit in becuase thats a big reason why some people dont buy the psp.

If this was to be possible it wont be for a pretty long time. It seems as if microsoft is too busy with xbox 360 and even cranking enough consoles out to the general public. They really have no need for any new consoles/devices how-ever because xbox 360 actually was a big hit. Its obvious because every xbox 360 is sold out in the country. With this microsoft wont simply have enough time to design another small gaming console like this, but they might in the near future. But who knows.... its microsoft! Microsoft is jsut having a good time with their xbox 360 of witch I will be buying soon for bf2 modern combat, that is if there is any ever in stock! :)