xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mysterio

Xbox Handheld

Well i saw it in a news report that the Xbox handheld will be made. if its going to be i hope that its media is less expensive than the UMDs. Buy a few UMDs and your cost of games exceeds the PSP. Moreover Xbox handheld could be a response from Microsoft to delaying of the PS3, it would kill sony if Xbox handheld was also released before PS3(although i doubt microsoft's capability to make a bug-free world class product in so little time)

i think that this is just some buzz and gossip stirred up because the ps3 is late.I havent yet found anywhere where microsoft confirms a handheld xbox and even if they did they couldn't have it this soon. Usually developers release their new products at trade shows and expos (E3 for example) and i haven heard nothing about an xbox handheld at the last E3.I think that xbox360 is already way ahead of the ps3 (and i know this is offtopic) so i don't think that this xbox handheld device would be made against the PSP.the handheld market is not that big and once they put hard drives in the handhelds (and they get hacked like the xbox did) the game sales will go down. (look at psp, you can download games and put em on without buying them)

Well if microsoft are going to make a handheld i think they are a bit late. They should have done it before psp was released since people can't wait for sony. Seriously everyone I know who said that they wouldn't get a xbox 360 and would wait for ps3 to come out now have an xbox 360 (temptation is just to much <_< ).

yeah if someone can be able to bring there console and console games along in the car what is the point as you would be able to play quality games while moving, i don't think many more handhelds will be released as the consoles will soon take over as portalble gaming machines anyway or vice versa

dude if they make an xbox handheld then ill pee my pants.im still sticking with the regular xbox, id rather not waste my money with a 360 when my favorite and only game is halo2 and it works just fine on the xbox

well it would be really cool to see a xbox handheld. But maybe to late. Becuase they already have the 360 out. BUt you never know. I really do hope they make one becuase it would be intesting to see how it would look.

I read bout this too, but I heard that it was not to come out until late 2007. I think Microsoft really needs a handheld, becasue handhelds bring in a lot of profit. Nintendo and Sony have handhelds, but thats what Microsoft lacks

Finally some variety when it comes to handhelds.
If PS did it then obviously Xbox is also going to do it. They have to compete with each other, eventually killing each other and letting Nintendo take over. :)
I haven't heard or read something about it so I think it's just a rumour without substance. You'd think it'd be featured on e3 right.

That is so true!
I would hate to see my XBox die though. I do love it dearly. I actually hugged it before. I still would love to see a handheld of the Xbox as far as it better be nicer than psp!!!!!! Psps are not that great though. They are ultra sensitive and are like infants. You dont want to carry an infant in your pocket!

I don't think they are making one. I believe they will stay dominating with just xbox live since they are doing pretty good with that. If they did make one though...it definitely would be interesting to see how it would do against the PSP.

Well XBOX could have an advantage if they provide online game playing via wireless connection, sorta like a pda does. Now that would be cool, and it would be able to join other local handhelds as well. Another cool feature would be the ability to to play a game from online, in other words instead of loading a cd you just have a repository you can log in to. The possabilties are endless if you think about it. Perhaps XBOX may wait a bit until XBOX 360 is released and then venture into a hand held system.

I think that none of these people have any idea what they're talking about. If xbox came out with a hand held it would definitely be the best handheld, nintendo sucks, and psp is already out of date. Xbox is by far the best gaming console of all time and will continue to prevail.Xbox it's your chance to show everyone what your made of. Give us a portable system that mimics the console. Just think if people could play games like Halo, or my favorite, Tom Clancy games on a handheld by xbox. You know you would beat out all competition and make a killing. It's your turn xbox.-Kelly Krull