xisto Community
serverph

Google Map Catches Ufo? whatever it is, it is on google map :P

In the beginning I didn't think that there will be worth clicking the link you have provided here.. since many people have replied I took a chance to take a look at it and found how interesting it is. And I wonder if that is any aircraft at all. Looks like something strange from some other planet is up there watching over the people of the earth. But the picture is very blur. One cannot say if that is any object nor proof it. Its like people claiming UFO around, hard to proof.

It sure seems as though this could just be a weather balloon, but then again, thats what the government says almost everytime something like this is discovered. The Register had an interesting article that really pertains to this conversation as they had a contest for users to find really interesting things using Google Earth. Named "The Black Helicopters Have Landed" the article shows many different naval sights, and even missle sights. Some of the more interesting pictures they have noted are some of the crop circles within the pictures. What has to be the weirdest though are some of the blacked out areas on Google Earth, it makes you wonder what they are trying to cover up.

Almost forgot .. heres the link

Bugger !don't know if they have updated the images on the map but i can't see any thing:( don't suppose anyone has a screen shot or the image saved?would be very interested to see what all the fuss was about?Please let me know if you do have a copy of it.Ta Jase :lol:

how would you like to see an unidentified flying object via google maps? :lol: i know it seems ridiculous, but somewhere in florida, something was evidently caught via earth satellite imaging. here it is, take a long thoughtful look:https://www.google.com/maps/search/33409/data=!4m2!2m1!4b1?hl=en&dg=dbrw&newdg=1

you can zoom your way up to see a much bigger image. is it possible google maps could have hoaxed this photo? but i doubt it could be a hoax. ^_^ what do you think? a secret military vehicle? a silver air balloon? or an alien spaceship come to visit us earthlings once again? :D

thats unbeliebale mate, I bet that it was a ballon cause no way theyd be a alien or somethin. Wouldnt dat be somein if it is an alien and we all get abducted. (chuckle chuckle)

Nah......my old mate say that if alien is real then where are they??
good ol' google

thats unbeliebale mate, I bet that it was a ballon cause no way theyd be a alien or somethin. Wouldnt dat be somein if it is an alien and we all get abducted. (chuckle chuckle)
Nah......my old mate say that if alien is real then where are they??
good ol' google

OK Maybe I'm just very blond but I can't see anything on that link that looks slightly suspicious ?

Can someone direct me to where i'm supposed to be looking or at least what i'm supposed to be looking at ?

Cheers

Yeh as stated above I think the photo has changed. I really wish I would have had a chance to see this photo because to me all this UFO stuff on google earth is very interesting. Its really amazing all the stuff google earth has captured. If you think about it all that stuff is happening just outside of our houses and you never even know about it until you see it on google earth lol.