xisto Community
serverph

Google Map Catches Ufo? whatever it is, it is on google map :P

Wahey that. Is. Cool.I have to show my dad :) Hes into this sort of thing lolAnd as you said Karlo, GOogle wont really do that will they? Thanks for the link :) It's certainly interesting but I doubt it's a UFO

I don't see anything odd in these images, maybe someone can explain what to look for and at what coordinates and zoom etc.I have not looked at every link for images on google maps just the first few and saw nothing out of the ordinary.

I dont think this is real for this reason: if alien life really does exist, then why would their spaceship look like what we picture them as? It's just as likely to be a birthday cake or a smart car.I also dont believe that google would hoax something like this, so it's probably a mistake or something.

Interesting....But, if that is a UFO, why it appear on the maps and no person will investigate about it? Will only stay at rss feeds or forums? That is strange....Just the wind, or a mistake. Or they saved the image as .jpeg and caused that

I don?t believe this. Sorry ._.

i don't believe the existence of alien or ufo and i still don't belive it just by seeing their pictures accidentally taken or whatever. unless they come over here and say hi to us...

I can't seem to fid anything also...but I think that the picture changed, because the government found out about it and as we know they deny any existence of the UFOs...
If you have a print screen, please share it with us :P

Google changes the photos periodically anyway... I doubt that it had anything to do with this, besides, I'm pretty sure that the government was the one who started all of this UFO hype so the russians wouldn't get to suspicious of the stuff being tested at Area 51...

i don't believe the existence of alien or ufo and i still don't belive it just by seeing their pictures accidentally taken or whatever. unless they come over here and say hi to us...

I don't believe that this picture was a real UFO but you are very close minded. There is quite a possibility that there is life other than ourselves.

It looks like a drop of water on the lens or something. Hehehe. But it can't be a UFO. :rolleyes:

Did you bother to read the topic? The image has been updated. You can't see it anymore! I doubt you even went to the map page. A drop of water? How often does it rain in space?

Yes, but I still want to know how he came to the conclusion of a drop of water on the lens.. I'm pretty sure space is cold enough to freeze any water roaming around out there >_>

no... or else they won't have to use thermoelectric cooling systems (or is it phase change cooling) but things that face the sun get baked while on the other side it is ice cold. Could be temporary lights, i remember in Melbourne, AUS on the Princes Highway there are always these lights that are shaped circle'lish and are about the size of a small hatchback. They are also Grey. They are normally used when street lights nearby are under repair or something. It could be those temporary lights, the chances of this being UFOs is really slim since if it were UFOs it would have been front page stuff. Another thing is that these lights cast a very light shadow that is barely visible, because they have a very thing pole and the globe is translucent. I could compare it to a moon when viewed at night from a distance. It could also be transmission towers, or something like that. But is pretty unlikely. In one of those pictures, right next to one is landscape which looks almost identical to the moon's.

They have been trying to say hi and much much more. Research crop circles, drupa stones, cave drawings of beings and crafts the face on Mars and the Mars Earth connection etc. then rethink how can there not be alien life. It becomes obvious once you start to put things in perspective.

Saying things like "why haven't they contacted us" makes no sense if you consider this:
Aliens communicating with us could very well be as tricky as trying to explain something in english to a chimpanzee. If they aren't evolved enough to understand you now then wait a few thousand years and try again.

This is why there are crop circles appearing in greater frequency and greater complexity. It's communication from some time or somewhere or both and to suggest in this day and age that crop circles are hoaxes simply points out that someone has not done any research.

Wow, that is really interesting. I actually don't know what to say.I want to know how this was discovered though.Did someone just randomly come across this on the map.If so, that is REALLY lucky... considering that there is most likely nothing else like this on google maps!It really is interesting. I don't have any ideas as to what it is.At first I thought maybe something large just made a splash in the lake......but thinking about that a second time, it sounded pretty dumb :)