xisto Community
emperor

What's Your Favourite Car?

My favourite car would have to be the old style VW Beetle. I like the new ones too, but I like the look of the older ones better.They're just like a Porsche, but smaller and a lot cheaper. And if you look after them properly, and get a good motor in them, they can go pretty good too.

My favourite car would have to be the old style VW Beetle. I like the new ones too, but I like the look of the older ones better.They're just like a Porsche, but smaller and a lot cheaper.

Just like a Porsche? About the only thing they have in common is their country of origin.

my faovirte car is defintelety a BMW Beetle!!!

I take it you're referring to the same car as Fuchelle? Or is there a Beetle that BMW have made that I don't know about?

And when teh hybrid SUVs come out, those will be my favorites.

An Hybrid SUV exist. It's the Lexus RX400h, it isn't the cheapest SUV (52000US$) on the market but it is hybrid.

You can find more info at its site

my favourite would be the aston martin DB9. i dont think i will ever get hold of one of that so i have to say i would be migthy pleased with a ford explorer!!

I think when it comes to cars it is hard to say whichone is your favorite, because there are some good for one thing and some good for other things...so i guess i would need like 10 cars to be happy:) For fun and for pure joy i guess i would buy myself a ferrari :lol:, than for safe driving around i think i would go for volvo, if i wanted to go to mountains i would also need a jeep so i think grand cherokee would be ok;))Ok..let's stop kiddin around...My favorite car is BMW and now i am not lookin from a dreamy perspective, but from a perspective of a normal student who thinks he is goin to be able to afford a bmw after a few years of workin...SO why bmw, it is good, safe, fast & reliable and i like the way it looks VEERY MUCH those new 3 and 5 models are just the best lookin cars i've ever seen!That was my opinion:D

I'am afraid i disagree with tysen;

Just like a Porsche? About the only thing they have in common is their cou

- SUre they're from germany, but look at the design, they were initially designed by the same company and same people in thestart. Porsch is just a more higher class version, i don't really like it. My mother once had a really cool modern..err? volvo, it was real big and old of the mid 90's. ANd boy i would love a nice cheap honda or japanese car...

2004 Ferrari 360 Modena Trims, 4 Available Select a trim below to see pictures, 360? views, feature lists and more: Most researched trim MSRP Invoice Engine Fuel Econ. 2004 Ferrari 360 Modena Berlinetta Pictures, Features, Specs, Dealer Quotes $151,245 NL 3.6L V8 400HP 11/16 mpg 2004 Ferrari 360 Modena Berlinetta F1 Pictures, Features, Specs, Dealer Quotes $161,940 NL 3.6L V8 400HP 10/16 mpg 2004 Ferrari 360 Modena Spider Pictures, Features, Specs, Dealer Quotes $176,075 NL 3.6L V8 400HP 11/16 mpg 2004 Ferrari 360 Modena Spider F1 Pictures, Features, Specs, Dealer Quotes $186,950 NL 3.6L V8 400HP 10/16 mpg Compare between Ferrari 360 Modena trims Quick jump to: Berlinetta Berlinetta F1 Spider Spider F1 Overview 360? Tour Standard Features Options Expert Reviews User Reviews Technical Specs Safety Colors Warranty Note: Some types of content may not be available for all trims. 2004 Ferrari 360 Modena SummaryThe 2004 Ferrari 360 Modena is a 2-door, 2-passenger luxury sports car, or convertible sports car, available in 4 trims, ranging from the Berlinetta to the Spider F1. The 2004 Ferrari 360 Modena's competitor is the Ford GT. Upon introduction, the Berlinetta is equipped with a standard 3.6-liter, V8, 400-horsepower engine that achieves 11-mpg in the city and 16-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard. The Spider F1 is equipped with a standard 3.6-liter, V8, 400-horsepower engine that achieves 10-mpg in the city and 16-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard. The 2004 Ferrari 360 Modena is a carryover from 2003. Mustang GT Deluxe Convertible:Invoice Price:$26,891 get dealer quotesMSRP:$29,390Estimated Payments:$613/month* find current ratesRebates & Incentives:No information availableGas Mileage:17 mpg city / 25 mpg hwyEngine/s:4.6L V8, 24 valve, 300@5750hpTransmission:5 speed Manual5 speed Automatic

hmm what is my favorite car? god do i have to choose? well my favorite truck :rolleyes: is the H2 Hummer, that thing is great, had the chance to test drive one out on a off road course and it handles extremely well, even on a 70* incline, my second favorite truck is the dodge ram 1500 ext cab, only the new ones though, i had an old '97 dodge, i liked it but nothing compared to these, my favorite car, this is where it gets harder, i like the dodge viper and almost any other expensive car, but on the cheap side i like the 2005 Mustang GT (red or black only, lol), those cars are AWESOME! lol, other than that i like the nissan 350z, those are nice, everything else sucks, lol

My favourite cars are the Caterhams (http://uk.caterhamcars.com/). They just look like a classic racing car, with no extras. They are purely what is needed for a good, fun drive.

The best of the lot has to be the Superlight model:
Picture 1
Picture 2

It may only have 230 horse power, but the weight (or lack of it) gives a top speed of 150mph (240kph) and 0 to 60 in just over 3 seconds.

They're great to drive, just not practical, especially in the wet British weather :rolleyes:

On the matter of practicality it has to be one of the Peugeot estates, as you get masses of space and can put seats up in the boot like an MPV.

Some of the other choices have been interesting too.