xisto Community
dodgerblue

Make Windows Xp Look Like The Mac Interface You need at least 512MB RAM for this to be functional

I wuoldn't say this would be the best way to get rid of that butt-ugly XP default theme, but it's a start. I'd rather stick to Windows Classic so I don't suck needed system resources on things that are so stupid.

i am trying Vista Transformation Pack this theme is more cool than Windows XP theme. I also use Windows Blinds to spice up my PC with various themes , I've nearly 150 Window blind themes which I' ll be changing regularly makeing my system look unique always.

Make Windows Xp work Like a Mac

Make Windows Xp Look Like The Mac Interface

Hi this is all very well if you are bothered on how your pc looks, but what about making a pc behave like a mac , so you can run mac programs on it. Thats what I'm looking for.

I've tried iatkos and kalyway, both wont run on my pc. I would buy a mac , but don't have the money for one, but I need to learn certain programs only available on a mac

Has any body got an opinion on this?

Its a good tutorial.. but hey, why would u want to edit the interface of a Personal Computer? It'll make it look nicer, yes, but there comes alot more with it. More software, means more bugs. Also, it'll slow down your computer alot. Further, why would u even want ur PC to look like a mac? then just buy one :)

Mac-ish-toshMake Windows Xp Look Like The Mac InterfaceI tried this when I saw my uncle's computer. They got it from someone who apparently Windowblind it to look like Vista. They also had RocketDock, a Mac Dock for Windows! Their PC was VERY slow (512 mb), mines has 2.5 Gigs of memory. I made mines look like a Mac and it worked! IT was not really slower and I also added a Mac Wallpaper. I am afraid though because recently my dad's computer got killed by a virus. I suggested using a KNOPPIX CD (hmm... I should make my PC look like KDE!). He said no. Sorry to go a little off topic. 

Get RocketDock! 

-reply by Leopardclaw