xisto Community
wariorpk

What Is Your Favorite Online Game Can Be For Computer or A Game Console

Woo! Go CS :rolleyes:I play Counter Strike rather a lot now, so much I think its brain washed me.I have played CS:S but I know this sounds stupid, CS is better than Source :lol::lol:~ Munchie ~

My favorite online game is a game called RuneScape. It's an MMORPG created by a company called Jagex Ltd. You can be a warrior and fight with swords or spears, you can be a ranger (archer) and fight with several different types of bows and arrows, or you can be a mage (wizard) and fight with mystical rocks called Runes, and learn spells like Fire Bolt and teleport spells.

The graphics are decent for a java game, there's no download reuired, and you can play unlimited for free at http://www.runescape.com/ all you want! The music's also cool, too.

RuneScape is also updated every week or two, so there are always new challenges to partake in!

My favorite online game is Jedi Outcast. A second choice would be Jedi Academy, but JO requires more skill, while JA is more automated. *pff*

Ragnarok Online is teh first mmorpg that i was able to play aside from OZworld w/c was my first online mmo~for me the online games i like would be : Ragnarok OnlineROSE OnlineGuildWarsLineage 2World of WarcraftRF Onlineas for non RPG onesGunboundand Webbased ones :Adventure Quest

Runescape Rocks!!! I got really high levels then sold my account on ebay, it's the best.I also like playing the online forum RPG games that they have on the runescape forums, thats so cool that people come up with that sorta stuff. :D

I have several criteria for what I play their criteria depend on their storylines, graphics, and otherfor RPG my favourites are kingdomhearts 2 and final fantasy X-2, so interesting when you play itand one other games is fatal frame 3.....so scary.....try those games....they are really cool

hmmm....online games????it's difficult to choise which are the best.....but I love playing FFXI and ragnarok everytime...why I play these games....for FF, maybe it because I'm love to play all series of Final Fantasy and other square enix gamesand for ragnarok, I because all my friends play it.... so I only join them....Both ragnarok and FFXI are good....I love them!!!!

What is your favorite online game and why. If you have more than one favorite game post more than one.
I'll post my favority game:
My favorite online game is Runescape. Its very fun and easy to understand. Runescape is rather competative, which also makes a good online game. Also they update it alot so when you get bored there is something else to do.

Hi!
I can't say that playing games is my "cup of tea", and I'm not best in it too.
I like to play casual games, like Fish Tycoon, Aqua Bubble, Mystery Case Files, Trivia Machine, Tino's Fruit Stand, King Kong: Skull Island Adventure and so on. You can find them on one site Cool online games. Let's play! :)

Alright, Runescape is a great game but in time can change.My most favourite online game would have to be Counterstrike, but on a laggy computer it's probably the most frustrating game. HabboHotel entertained me for a short while (1-2 years) :)

My Favourite online game.. hehe.. Let me think about it. As far as the online gaming goes I've played mostly MMPORGS , these are my favourites and because of them i've stopped liking the other normal games because they lack chatting with others :P). OK maybe not stopped to like them but for sure I dont play them with the same entusiasm like before.I Played Mu Online for 4-5 years on LINKMANIA , if anyone else played here let me know , 97D (2004) , S1+S2 (2009) , great game , wasted ALOT of time with it and in a way i regret it.. lost a part of my childhood because of it. What i liked about it is that it was a very very simple game , just LVL UP + CHAT + ITEMS , nothing more nothing less.Because it was a low rate server(X15) i used to stay about 3-4 hours/ 1 level while maximul level was 350! imagine that.. think about how much that lasts , and in the end the sweet release of the reset , where you character goes back to level 1 but keeping all stats(strenght , agility , vitality , and Energy) and that would make the second reset easier then the first , then the next one easier and so on , it was fun to play until every reset just got as easy as the previous one.. so after about 6,7 resets it was all the same , everyone keeps playing just to be stronger for war and duels , not against monsters. The Dark Knight was the most power full character at pvp/duel (aka Blade Knight after lvl 150), Dark Wizzard , my favourite character , not so strong against monsters in the starting levels but very fun to play at wars because of Teleport spell , that gives you an important advantage against other races. Also Between the starting characters it was also the .. ever present ELF.. After you reach level 220 / 280 the game unlocks to new strong characters , the Magic Gladiator (220) and the last character added in the game , the Dark Lord.Another MMporg i played alot was Silkroad. Wasted about 3-4 months with it , a full summer vacation , made like 10 characters level 30-40 in this game then suddenly just gave up.. it was getting too boring. It's a really popular oriental mmporg , free and with alot of servers. I remember when i first started playing they had like .. just 3 servers, Oasis and two more.. and now they have more then 15 and they are full 24/7. unbelievable.It's a much more complicated game then Mu Online that's for sure , alot more skills , enchanting items , Seal of Sun , Seal Of Moon , etc.. important events every important holliday with prizes that you can only buy for real cash with a credit card in the rest of time , when the event is not running.Anyway you should give it a try , the sad part is that beeing an offical server the experience is of course very low , which makes leveling up a real challenge , takes alot of time , nerves , and.. electricity :D , even money if you buy stuff from their premium Mall. You can buy 2x100% XP for 1 month with just 10$ , it only lasts 30 hours a day but it's stil not so bad , it makes alot of diference.Another one i played and liked alot was World Of warcraft. I didnt get to test it so much because i played it on private servers which of course were full of bugs , low uptime , bugged quests , LAG.. everything you DIDN"T WANT you could find on Wow's private servers. Everyone knows how good the game is on official Blizzard servers but because it's only available by a monthly fee , not anyone can afford it. Still it has more then 10 Million paying customers/players , that says alot about a game , it's a whole COUNTRY in that game everyone paying month by month , imagine how much money Blizzard made with this game , total Jackpot!.Im sure you also heard about LINEAGE 2 , another good mmporg , very well known around the mmporg fans , it has probabilly the best graphics from this kind of games , and unlike wow it also has stable and bugfree servers. No lag not so many bugs it's almost not worth to play on the offical NCSOFT servers. There are servers with more then 5000 Players Online (DEX and WRATH) if you heard of them. It used to be an important servers two years ago maybe called L2Extreme that got closed by the FBI. The reason was they were making too much money from donations (More then 10.000$ / MONTH) while using a not so legal version for L2 Servers. It was one of the best servers and I had a level 66 character on it.. too bad it got closed , DAMN FBI :P)... probabily the owners were much more sad then i was.. after loosing a 10k income lol.So.. this is my magic list with the online games I played the most and the winner is MU ONLINE , even though it doesnt have the best graphics , it was the one that made me loose the most amount of time by far hundred of hours. All that's left from that period is memories , screenshots and very few friends that stil keep in touch.This post is way too big for me to re-read it and check for spelling errors. I'm sure it's full of them but by the time i finish correcting them , the EDIT button will be long gone , it wouldn't be the first time that happens :D.

Edited by Strikee (see edit history)

My favourite game is the online game warofdragons. Its free just like runescape but you got 2 different races that fight each other. Lots of PvP and PvE is there and a huge community. I also like warofdragons since its a browser based game that I can play from everywhere. They do lots of events during the week and they had a huge update recently where the contest got increased. I am with this game since a year now and still play it almost every day. I like that their content is more adult made and most of the player are within my age.

My Favorite online game is : counter-strike 1.6i'm good in dd2 , aztec , inferno , nuke maps. I have distroyed more than 10 mouses on this game and i can't let it go. after playing this game for 5 years i still have problem with using awps and this is the biggest weak spot of me in this game. but i'm good in head shots with ak47 or m4a and my favorite team is tr and my favorite gun is ak47.

I actually like this play this game called "Super Power 2" online. It is pretty much a war game, but it is really fantastic. You choose one of the nations of the world, and you goal is to build its military and economy, and engage other players politically in order to advance your overall objective. I have been playing it for a few years now, but the online community for the game is slowly dying, and there are not many people who still play it. I don't really play many other games online, and I really don't have the time anyway. I barely have the time to post on this forum and manage my website, so I surely don't have much time to play online games. However, if you are to try an online game, I think that Super Power 2 is a much try. I would also recommend another game, which I have yet to play, called Geo Political Simulator. Its pretty much the same thing as Super Power 2, or at least the same concept. It is much more complex then Super Power 2 from what I have seen of it thus far, but I don't have the money to buy the game so I will have to wait until the price lower before I try it myself. There are not many other games that I play online. I have played Heart of Iron online once or twice, but I didn't really have much of a good experience in the gameplay online, so I don't mess with that much anymore. I also play two browser-based/flash games, and those games are Erepublik and Ildom. I don't play Erepublik much anymore because I just don't have the time and patience, but I check up on Ildom every now and then. There is also Giga. I don't go on Giga, but that is a big online games that a lot of people go on. Also, runescape, which I don't go on, but obviously a lot of people go on that one too.