xisto Community
wariorpk

What Is Your Favorite Online Game Can Be For Computer or A Game Console

At the moment, my favorite game is Minecraft. I play in a public server with my friends. I would not say that it is a massively multiplayer online game because you can only play online in different servers but it is still an online game. :P You have a choice to play on single player or multiplayer. Anyway, I like to build things with the server community. It is pretty fun and it encourages teamwork and trust (trust people not to grief your buildings).I also play Combat Arms by Nexon sometimes when I get bored. I cannot play for periods of more than an hour because I get bored easily with that game. I admit that it gets me entertained for the first few minutes but then as I constantly get murdered by OPK hackers, I get frustrated and quit the game.I used to play Maplestory for a long time ( about 4 years ) but then I quit because it became unbelievably ridiculous after the updates that pretty much killed the game. I can still go back but I will probably quit the game after around 2 weeks. The sad thing about this game is that the game thrived when there were a lot of hackers because people would stop grinding and start hanging out in major towns and just chat and have fun. Nowadays, people are spread out everywhere across the world and if you find a group of people to to talk to, they are probably spamming to sell items, spamming for free money, or trying to get into a party quest. Also, the game is now cash shop based so whoever invests real money in the game will have an advantage over other players. This wasn't a problem until Nexon implemented pay-to-get items that are not cosmetics.

I really dont have that much time to play games so Im still playing warcraft III , counterstrike and quake 3. Maybe on vacations Ill try runescape its seems like a very popular game, and Ill try not to touch final fantasy because I will get so addicted that my vacations will be all about final fantasy. Though I owe it all to ChronoTrigger - if it wasnt for this game I would probably had never liked rpgs.

I like playing Warcraft 3 and Counterstrike most, two games I often play this, I can even form to 3 am to play them, they made me feel a little nervous and feeling strong in combat

Starcraft 2! That is till Diablo 3 is out.The adrenaline rush in a 1v1 match is simply amazing. Always deciding when to expand out and when to attack. It gives me chill sometimes.Waiting excitingly for Diablo 3. There is a desire to smash barrels and grab the loot.

I really dont have that much time to play games so Im still playing warcraft III , counterstrike and quake 3. Maybe on vacations Ill try runescape its seems like a very popular game, and Ill try not to touch final fantasy because I will get so addicted that my vacations will be all about final fantasy. Though I owe it all to ChronoTrigger - if it wasnt for this game I would probably had never liked rpgs.

I like you, I do not have much time to play the game you want, every day I just played 2 hours only: ((

hi all,my favourite game at the monent is a text game called eurogangsters,it is a free online game,admitidly it is a text game but it does have virtual play to,its my favourite game because you can take over the whole game,you start at the bottom,work your way up & become the best gangster,the best family,possibilities are endless,let me give you an example,i started 2 weeks ago,i was ranked greenhorn wich is lowest rank,there are 1172 players,now i am high rank & i am ranked numbert 11th best player in the whole game,i am in the best family of the whole game,i became that good in 2 weeks the admin of the game have suggested me to be a helper(bit like staff),i declined because i wanna focus on playing the game,thats how good it is,you have so many differant things to do in the game like,crimes,steal cars,even doing stock market to make millions,the good thing about this game is you decide the outcome,you can stay low rank & control the money of the game so you are richest player in the game or you can do what i am doing & just take over the game by becoming the best player ever,that is my goal,also there is a great community,everybody helps you to start with,you make alliaces with families,start your own family,what ever you want,anyway,come see for your selfif you think you have what it takes to become the all time best player ever,come joinjoin using this link http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ also you will get your own referal link when you start playing so if you give your link to your friend & thy reach rank of smuggler,you will get $5,000,000 gameplay moneygood luck guys,sys,edski381