xisto Community
wariorpk

What Is Your Favorite Online Game Can Be For Computer or A Game Console

Up until about 3 weeks ago, i would of said that Firearms (which is a Half-Life 1 mod) and Counterstrike source where my favourite games, but that was before i was introduced to the wonders of World of Warcraft.World of Warcraft is a huge online mutiplayer experience, with a breath taking sized world and so many individual options. This game is so addictive that i have been playing it constantly for the past three weeks.I would advise anyone to get this game, it is absolutely amazing, best game i have ever played. :lol:

runescape is worse then pong, at least pong dosent scream at you OH YOU FUX0RZING NOOB YOU TOOK ALL MY SHIZIT AND NOW I SCAMMED YHOU!!ONEONE!!1111TWO! yah well i wont go to deep into my hatred for runescape but my top five would prolly be1, Ragnarok (our free private server)2.any Command and Conquer game online3. Halo 2 online yayoh and if anyone wants to know how to play ragnarok on our private server contact mota794 on aim

HiMy favorite one is "noonline gamefor me",, I do not like to play online at all and really prefer playing alone on my PC, with my dial up connection it would be hard anyway.I like to play when I want, at the skill level I want and do what I want without having to deal with other people which often can ruin your day online.Patrick

I really dont have that much time to play games so Im still playing warcraft III , counterstrike and quake 3. Maybe on vacations Ill try runescape its seems like a very popular game, and Ill try not to touch final fantasy because I will get so addicted that my vacations will be all about final fantasy. Though I owe it all to ChronoTrigger - if it wasnt for this game I would probably had never liked rpgs.

Here's my favorites:-America's Army [Just started playing...]-Counter-Strike: Source [been playing it ever since I bought HL2]-HL2 DeathMatch [Got it with HL2]Command and Conquer [ALL of them but Sole Survivor...call it an obsession..]-Firearms [HL1 Mod]I used to play lots of MMORPG games, but I find them to be a bit boring now...

Quake III Arena is the latest in id Software's successful Quake series. The game's primary focus is on deathmatching, whether against artificial deathmatch opponents -- "bots" -- or against live opponents. As with the previous games in the series, a technology demo of the game was released to the public long before its commercial release. In this case, q3test was released for the Macintosh on April 24, 1999, and the Win32 version was release on May 10, 1999. The commercial version was released on December 3, 1999, contained 25 deathmatch maps, 4 CTF maps, and 30 bots to play against. From the Quake III manual: "Untold centuries ago the Vadrigar, the mysterious Arena Masters, constructed the Arena Eternal for their own infernal amusement. Virtually nothing is known of these beings except that they savor the carnage and clamor of battle. As such, they have stocked the arena with the greatest warriors of all time. And you have just joined their ranks.""As a gladiator in the Arena Eternal, you must not only survive, but also win each and every battle against ever more powerful opponents. Don't worry overly much about getting "fragged." The Vadrigar won't be cheated of their favorite sport by a little thing like death. Those who fall are instantly restored to life and immediately thrust back into the battle, perhaps a little wiser for their misfortunes.""When the dust, blood, and gibs settle, all warriors will have earned the right to battle again, providing further entertainment for the Vadrigar. But only the warrior who has fragged the most foes will be lauded as the winner. The victorious gladiator advances to a more challenging array of arenas, until, at last, he or she faces Xaero, Lord of the Final Arena."In single-player mode, Quake III Arena is split into six tiers of four arenas each. In order to progress to the next tier, a gladiator has to beat all four arenas. Finishing second or third won't do-you must emerge as the clear winner.While the rules are a little different in multiplayer (network or online) games, there is one important rule that sums up your life as a gladiator in the Arena Eternal:FRAG EVERYTHING THAT ISN'T YOU. Quake III Arena System Requirements - 3D hardware accelerator with full Open GL support - Pentium 233Mhz MMX processor with 8MB video card or - Pentium II 266 Mhz with 4MB video card or - AMD 350 Mhz K6-2 with 4MB video card - 64MB RAM - Windows 95/98/NT 4.0 operating system - 25MB uncompressed hard drive space for game files; additional 45MB for Windows swap file - Quad Speed CD-ROM - Direct X 3.0 (or higher) compatible sound card - Microsoft compatible mouse and driver Multiplayer requirements: - Internet (TCP/IP) and LAN play supported; Internet play requires Windows 95/98/NT 4.0-compatible 28.8 Kbps (or faster) modem/Internet connection.

Just posted this in the gaming forum so I hope this isnt counted as spamming :rolleyes: My favourite online game has to be Everquest 1. Have been playing 3 years and loved every moment of it :D I do play alot of Warcraft 3 online but I tend to concentrate on TD's, Mauls and poker td's as I can actually hold my own in those games :lol:

My favourite games are Age Of Mythology: Titans on PC, as it combines strategy and action very well. I don't play Runescape as it gets far too repetitive, even if you do pay! I've also played loads of racing games online and enjoy MS Flight Simulator if I have time and enough people are playing online.