xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
googlue

Is GMail really 1000MB? not so it says...

I have an account Posted Image

I have about 23 MB of mails, including all the folders and have never used more than 30MB including all those which I might have deleted.

I got a mail yesterday from the admins saying that my mailbox is 83% full and suggesting deleting some mails!!! I am confused. :(

Has this happened to anyone? Or is it because my username is similar to Google???

Googlue!

You should keep increasing the amount of space stored with more emails and attachments ect... Just for an experiment you can see if it just somethnig wron with the usage counter or you really get 1000mb. I am pretty sure I get 1000mb caus i have only used 10mb and have 1% usuage.

i have never had that happen before and i have like 35 mb of used space already. Maybe that didnt give you the space to begin with, or maybe your using more than you think. I dont think you could use a 1000mb but maybe uh i dont know! All i know is that mines working just fine.

I have an account Posted Image

I have about 23 MB of mails, including all the folders and have never used more than 30MB including all those which I might have deleted.

I got a mail yesterday from the admins saying that my mailbox is 83% full and suggesting deleting some mails!!! I am confused. :(

Has this happened to anyone? Or is it because my username is similar to Google???

Googlue!

I belive sure it is 1000 mb ! I used 698mb and it show 69% usuage !

You can sent mail with attachments and it backup in folder sent !

You can seen again it !

googlue, your gmail logo is so cool! I want to get gmail also, but cannt find where to request it. Maybe it has stoped requesting now.

PM me your email address and i will send you a gmail invite :)

googlue, your gmail logo is so cool! I want to get gmail also, but cannt find where to request it. Maybe it has stoped requesting now.

So I see that you have a Gmail now!
Congrats man! Nice logo too...

Googlue!

I have 3 gmail accounts, and my friends also have em, never heard anything of the sort... sounds like a glitch or something.... ive been trying 2 fill mine, but so far to no avail.... I had liike 75 gb on it at one time... If u want a gmail acocunt, u can always go 2 gmailswap.com, thats wehre ive gotten 2 of mine...

yeah, he has a good point, they might be phishing! Dont click on any links they send u, cause theyre prolly just trying 2 steal ur personal info! Beware of phishers, theyre getting really good....lots o ppl have been sucked in!