xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
googlue

Is GMail really 1000MB? not so it says...

I've heard of gmail and I know you can get an account by getting an invitation from an existing user. but the problem is I don't know anyone who has got an account yet... So if anyone is willing to do me a favour, I'm interested.. Don't consider it as begging because I don't want an account at all costs, only if you want to :) And I won't be disappointed either if I don't get one..Greetz

I had the same problem once. It says i'm already using around 40% of my inbox, when i only hace around 6-8 percent of spaced used. maybe it was just a bug, themy may be having issues because they are still at Beta version.

I have 6 invites left, nobody seems to want 1 lol. Check your spam mail and your sent mail thats why it might be filling up, or i could send u an invite for another account. Just e-mail me or pm me on the forums Afrog2@gmail.com <--- is my msn and e-mail if anyone wants it :)

You have to remember that Gmail is still in beta; it won't be bug-free until the finished version is released. Still, I can't imagine what's causing your problem, Googlue. :rolleyes:

Sorry guys but I don't know how to get those wicked gmail logo/banner/thing can you help me? Why does everyone have it? If you know how to get it can you pm me? Or you can email me at mechablitz@gmail.com. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeea!!! I have gamil know!!! Sorry i forgot your username but who was the one the put that gmail grap post? Becuase I got a link that still worked!! I'm so happy!!! thankyou soo much Xisto!! this is the coolest place i've been these whole three years. Exept for gunbound that's never going to change!! lol