xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Megaman

Favorite Rpg Game whats your favorite

I also agree, I think my favourite at the moment would be Morrowind.If you asked me a few years ago I would have said anything by Strategic Simulations,I REALLY liked the Eye of the Beholder series when that first came out.Can't wait for Oblivion! There is also a russian site with screenshots if you go to the forum on Bethesda's site.Apparently the system requirements are quite high, but hopefully we'll be able to play it once it comes out! R

The favourite RPG ever for me is these two:1. Xenogears, see how vast the story background which becomes the main story for the whole Xeno stories (mind those Xenosagas). The conflict for self (4 personalities in one person), the ancient weapon that noone knows what is it(Omnigear), and the main conflict-the battle of god and humans. I know there are so many controversions just for this game, but I've never seen a game with so deep story background like this one, whilst Xenosaga tried to continue it but it can't... Anyway, it is the best RPG ever made.2. .hack//Infection through Quarantine. Why these? Because I thought these games (a game if you think them as one) is a new 'jump' in gaming experience. Anyone knows offline games, and many also knows online. But this game creates an offline game that 'should be thought as' online. Despite of that, the idea of this game to give the mistery of the entire game (The World) is the best fresh idea for RPG.

MY favorite RPG would have to by all of the LEGEND OF ZELDA games. Because ZELDA is the best game ever.

-reply by Dcrowe

Mine would have to be the Final Fantasy series. Specifically, I absolutely love Final Fantasy III (US - V in Japan) that was released on the SNES. On the computer, the best RPG I've ever played is Baldur's Gate. The story, attention to detail, character differences, all come together to make it one of the most fantastic RPGs ever made.Regards,z.