xisto Community
snlildude87

How Long Will You Live? take this quiz and find out

Check out this quiz: The Longevity Game. It asks you twelve short questions based on your lifestyle, medical history, and family history. After you answer a question, it updates the age to which you will live on the left side. That way, you can try to input different answers to see if your age will increase or decrease. This is very helpful for those who are planning to improve their lifestyle or simply just to waste some time. -_-

Anyways, here is a screenshot of my results:

Posted Image

Upload your screenshot and share what you can do to increase or decrease your age!

Edit: Fixed my spelling "Longetivity" -> "Longevity"

Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)

Here are my results: My age is: 12 I am: Male Blood Pressure: I donna Height & Weight: 21.871 BMI Family History: Parents not yet 70 and in good health Exercising: Walk for 30mins over 4 days a week Stress: I have a share of ups and downs Driving: No accidents within the past 3 years Seatbelts: Yes Smoking : No Drinking: Never Drink Drugs: None Diet: Eat fast or processed food regularly, and minimal Your longevity is: 79 Well that's nice -_- A life till 79. I'll improve just to be 80 :D

Intrasting, I got 85 on my real details.Verry gud, I'm ganna put your Rep up because you always post and are a positive infulence.Anyway good game, Ill recomend it.Thanks,FFC Webmaster,Asad Haider.

Woohoo 79, although I did not put in my height, weight cos I dont know my height any way, and I dont know me weight in lbs, but Im almost certain I'm over weight so that would go down to about 75, but thats still a good 59 years.

Check out this quiz: The Longevity Game. It asks you twelve short questions based on your lifestyle, medical history, and family history. After you answer a question, it updates the age to which you will live on the left side. That way, you can try to input different answers to see if your age will increase or decrease. This is very helpful for those who are planning to improve their lifestyle or simply just to waste some time. :D

Anyways, here  is a screenshot of my results:

Posted Image

Upload your screenshot and share what you can do to increase or decrease your age!

Edit: Fixed my spelling "Longetivity" -> "Longevity"

136914[/snapback]

according to the test im going to be living until im 94! i dont wanna live that old! geez man! i would see to much! and then probably i dunno...lol! -_-

I took The Test, and I will Live To 78, I dont want to live that Long, My Childeren Will Probely Put Me into the EVIL Retairment house

70? Dang I have to live until 70? What happened to "live fast, die young and leave a good looking corps"?Living long is good, I suppose. But it's the quality of life I am afraid of. What if I am to live until 90s but stuck in an elder's home or some kind of care center where I would be subjected to routine schedules of eating, walking, pooping and taking my daily medication? I rather live to the fullest with my own two hands rather than being fed by a caretaker or a nurse forcing me to live one more day...I guess I could take a better care of my self so that I could be on my own when I'm in my 70s. Last thing I need is my children changing my diaper. I saw my relatives doing that for 10 years until my grandmother past away in February. It was neither dignifying nor pretty. The stress of taking care of her just got to everyone. Don't get me wrong. We all loved our grandmother. But the fact that a proud woman who raised 11 children suddenly could not raise her hand to feed herself really broke her heart. And that heartache turned inward and out came the anger--anger towards anything that was breathing. I would like to be remembered as a grandfather who brought surprises on his visits and pulled out coins from the back of grandchildren's ears: not as a lunatic with foul language.It?s funny how I can express my hidden thoughts to large audience of strangers yet, I can?t even say to my own family...

according to this test, I'm gonna live for 84 years ... I'm 19 now, so this makes about 65 years to go o_OI hope I find some interesting things to do during all this time :(

88. I guessed my weight (I'm a little underweight), but I know my height. I'm not sure about this. My dad's grandmother lived to see my dad graduate college. She was about 100+. My dad said it was part of our genes. My grandparents are still alive. I haven't seen any of them die yet (both sides of the family). They're active, my mother's side especially. The father's side grandfather's still doing his engineering and woodworking (framing) even though he's old. I guess we're a pretty active family! :(

Gahh!!

I won't even live to see my children die!

quote: homer simpson

hehe, anyways, I'm predicted to be er, dead, now, lol, joking,

I'm going to live till 82

boo hoo! :(

similiarly, there is a similar site called http://www.deathclock.com/ which also calucaltes your death.

I got 86 :( . It's an interesting game, but you never know what's coming up. I have about 71 years to go O_O.I hope I get a great wife, and live with her all those years, and find a good gaming console, PC, and internet connection to live my life with entertainment.