xisto Community
snlildude87

How Long Will You Live? take this quiz and find out

I will live for 76 years and now I am almost 30 years old. Which is kinda good to know I will live 46 years more, but if something else gets me first, like cancer or something, who knows :( "Life is just like a box of chocolate, you never know what will you get."Best regards

Age: 16Gender: MaleDo not know my blood pressureFamily member lived to the age of 70 with no cardiovascular problems before the age of 55Walk at minimum 30 minutes 4 days per weekStress is a positive influenceNo accidents or violations in the past 3 yearsSeat Belt YesNever smoked5 or more drinks at one time, more than once a monthNever use drugs for recreationLongitivity = 76Yeah 76 i didnt put height and weight because im at collage atm lol and do not know it off by heart hehe thats funny cos i will prbably have heart attack. That was a good age for me cos i thought it wud be like 50 or summit lol

well i'm going to live until i am 86 so i'm happy

yeah...a very good and interesting quiz to meet people's curious age.ohh,i get 81,a high age as a male(usually man lives shorter than woman,general under 72 in my area).i think i must give up some bad habit which is harmful to heath.:(

Hurray, I'm going to live till 80!, Probably bedridden and eating dinner through a straw but still I'm more than excited

139302[/snapback]

This test is farcical! I just died

Apparently I'm going to live to be 93... wow, that's a long time. I'm going to have to be careful about my BMI, because right now I'm at 19.04361799816345 (nice number eh? long enough for you!?) and since it says that 19 - 24 is where you want to be I don't want to go any lower.

Here's my results:My age: 16Gender: MaleBlood Pressure: Blood pressure checked regulary and normalHeight & Weight: 15.947069943289225 BMIFamily History: Family member lived to the age of 70 with no cardiovascular problems before the age of 55Exercising: Somewhat activeStress: Stress is a positive influenceDriving: No accidents within the past 3 yearsSeatbelts: YesSmoking : NoDrinking: Never DrinkDrugs: NoneDiet: AverageYour longevity is: 86 :P Wow 86 years, that's pretty good....maybe I will live to 100 :(