xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG

Firefox Hits The 50 Million Download Mark New Landmark ;)

Congratulation firefox. Has even Internet Explorer reached that? lol, just kidding. Quite amazing considering the other browsers, beside Internet Explorer, haven't reached near to that.

Go firefox!, showing Internet Explorer and the envil corporation behind it that they arent the dominators! Well then again even with that they pratically still are lol.LOL ive actually heard that Microsoft employees use Firefox. Dont know if that is a myth or not :lol:

Edited by savge17 (see edit history)

Yes I love to use it too ^^/ . It help me to open fast browers webpage ^^/

and it once serious >> Lolifox ^^/

Hey man thats great news i am a very big fan of firefox and i have downloaded it many times, i wonder if firefox is out for mobiles, i am using nokia n70 music edition, please if somebody know please post it here i will read that. for you thanx in advance.....

Yo man I am so happy for the firefox I don't have anything against internet explorer but nontheless it is nice to see more players in the field because you know that then and only then companies will try and work harder to improve their products.I have also downloaded it several times well almost every few months when I restart windows on one of teh computers. But if you think about it 50 million is not that much of number. when you check how many are there microsofts sold out then it seems fair small :D best regads