xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG

Firefox Hits The 50 Million Download Mark New Landmark ;)

Firefox, or firebird since i was using it was better than ie for as long as i know. Nobody needed to push me to use it and i don't push anyone else to use it; they can use whatever they want as they'll have to find out what's better themselves. I remember the days of ie when i had to use crummy popupblockers to pop my popups, i had spyware and all this install plugin activex things that automatically install it was really annoying and really knocked me up. I hated the cluttered taskbars and the grouping of windows (sometimes open as new window is good in firefox but i hardly need it) and firefox's tabs and other fucntions like adblock and the weather plugin really complete me. I used to be dumb and was scared to try out a new browser thinking my internet woulad not work, pff. The day i tried out mozilla (i used moz before the bird/fox) was probably the best day of my browsing history, i had also tried out netscape on which mozilla is based but i found it to be too big, slow and it gave me all this aol crap which i didnt need, stillit beats internet explorer.

Firefox has come a long way since it's original name (Which I don't even remember). I'm using Fireofx to type this message and I will never be able to go back to Internet Explorer.

Yay! Go Firefox! Ever since my friend recommended it to me, my stressful moments when IE crashed on me, or when it slowly loaded pages are gone. Now I have this useful browser that could do what I want and even better! Sure, it still has some problems, but it's pretty obvious that it'll outshine and outdo IE someday. *gives a cake to the fox*Oh, what fond memories I had with you... :rolleyes:

w00t! Congratulations Firefox!I have Firefox downloaded on both of my computers and use it everyday. I also hope it one day takes the lead. :rolleyes: I love being able to open things in tabs it makes things ten times easier.

im opinion firefox owns all othersever since mozila brwosers days before firefox its been in my books better than ie...plus i love all these extensions i can install into itim using the spelling one right now lol along with about 7 others but meh thats out of the box lol

I have downloaded it once. But still yaa! For Firefox.P.s. The big E Sucks!

Nothing can compare with Firefox. The only reason I've heard that people don't get it is because they think it's not user friendly. I just want to slap them in the face when I hear that. They're only saying that because they're friggin' motards(moron retards, from some site I saw). If they would just try it, their life would be so much better. EVERYTHING in FF is easy and great. You can even make your own stuff for it.(I haven't tried yet.)They tried to delete FF from my school's server and make it so we couldn't install it, so I put it on my flash drive. ;) They never even notice. ;)

It is nice to see that firefox hit 50 million downloads but this is all part of ie plan bill gates once said on a interview that he gives his competion a head start so they can at least stand a chance against him with the new ie i know it has similar features that firefox has but ie is going to have features that firefox is not going to compete with also ie comes on every new computer and not everyone in America knows about firefox.

wow... I still think firefox 1.5 is the best, now that 2.0 is out. The problem is that if you have 128mb memnory then the loadup time for firefox is immense! Apart from that firefoxis my fav.

firefox is definitely the BEST web browser this world has ever seen! one thing i love about it is about:config - you can change the values to suit your needs.as for internet explorer... the number of ie users is gradually declining. currently, 30% of internet users use firefox, and that number is rising, as more and more people discover the best bit of software of the 21st century!