xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG

Firefox Hits The 50 Million Download Mark New Landmark ;)

Hi guys,

????[/tab]Our beloved FireFox Browser hit the 50 million-th download mark today. We were all present at their irc room on irc.mozilla.org channel #spreadfirefox and had a gala party with a whole bunch of people from around the world - taking part in the countdown.

[tab]I managed to catch a snapshot of their live counter at 50 million and 1 downloads - here's the Snapshot:

Posted Image

This was by far one of the most exciting online events I took part in recently...

50 million Cheers to FireFox -_-

YAY...I help by downloading it about 40 times.Once again, YAY.LOLGud for firefox-The best browser in the world.Thanks,FFC Webmaster,Asad Haider.

That's awesome news! I know I have both on my PC, but I've been using Firefox most of the time now and I think it's great. I have ADSL, but still it seems that some pages take a while to load with IE. Not so with loading the same page with Firefox! A hearty congratulations to the folks at Mozilla!

Its nice to see a browser that hit the market last year take such a popular rating.I downloaded Firefox when it first came out, and I am really pleased with it, mainly because of the tabbed browsing, and it being ore secre because it blocks harmful ActiveX applications.I am really pleased with Firefox!

I can only hope that some day Firefox will take the lead. I would give anything to see the looks on he faces of the guys from the Internet Explorer department.. -_-

The Firefox threat will be eliminated this summer. Go ahead and delete FireFox from your computer. You're wasting space.Not that I wasn't once a user of Firefox.. when it was created. Yet, IE is used by over half of the population. Tabbed browsing, security patches, etc coming to IE soon. Don't waste your time coding for two browsers.

Firefox screwed up our Windows. Or our computer went and screwed itself up with the help of firefox. Anyway, we don't use firefox any more in Windows, but we use it on our linux. Happy birthday!

:lol: Happy birthday firefox !! I'm a happy customer since almost a year from now...and keep pushing it to my friends...i don't mind to code for 2 browsers if one is Firefox...

Whohoooooo!Since I used firefox I never had any problems with popups, especially those that come in tens. and most especially my websites. I had to put a lot of effort into making it look like I wanted to in IE. Right now I'm having an easier time with firefox.

Heh congrats to firefox as I have used it for about a month now and am completely enjoying it. I use it over IE completely and pretty much every single website I visit is supported by firefox

Tabbed browsing, security patches, etc coming to IE soon. Don't waste your time coding for two browsers.

Well if the IE development team have done their job properly and stuck to the W3C standards, then we won't have to code for two different browsers, cos IE should function exactly like FF already does. :(
Oh, and good on IE too for coming with all those ideas by themselves. :lol: