xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Johnny

Sig Battle (damann Vs. Johnny{a}) Damann vs. Johnny in a sig battle.

Excuse me for jumping into a battle that isnt mine i just wanted to throw my new sig around and possible give a few ideas to Johnny and Damann :D

Here is my masterpiece:

Posted Image

Tell us what you think and if you were totally inspired by me -_-

Thanks

X3r0X

To be perfectly honest, i dont really like any of them.... just not my style i guess.

IMO they are too simplistic without enough effects.

135950[/snapback]

Well, this is just a battle, and I'm not trying to do anything too time-consuming. But you can see the rest of my stuff (well most of it) at http://forums.xisto.com/topic/9816-never-fear-johnnys-here-to-save-the-photoshop-forum/

Excuse me for jumping into a battle that isnt mine i just wanted to throw my new sig around and possible give a few ideas to Johnny and Damann :D

Here is my masterpiece:

Posted Image

Tell us what you think and if you were totally inspired by me :D

Thanks

X3r0X

135956[/snapback]

Lol, masterpiece? -_-

It looks pretty....simple. Some text with effects, and slight brushing in a corner. X.x

And please, don't put your sigs where they don't belong. Only sigs from me and damann, and comments from people, should be here. Your post is technically spam.

Probably would look better in a black b/g. Someone try it with a black b/g and tell me if you think it looks better please :D

135961[/snapback]

And yes, it looks a little better on a black bg, but not by much.

Both the damann and Johnny sigs are excellent, but I now give Johnny the edge on having a really sharp graffiti sig.

136024[/snapback]

Yay, thanks! I appreciate the positive feedback.

I also appreciate negative feedback, as long as it's constructive, so if you guys ever notice anything I can fix about a sig, lemme know.

lol johnny the same thing you said about his sig applys to your graffiti one and a few others includeing mine...change the wrods around a little..."It looks pretty....simple. Some text with effects, and slight brushing in a corner"

"It looks pretty....simple. Some text with effects, and some brushing in the middle" lol that guy just triple posted and they were pretty much spam :D... Anyways i tried some new stuff in this new sig C&C's welcome, please i wanna improve this one in any way i can -_-

Posted Image

lol johnny the same thing you said about his sig applys to your graffiti one and a few others includeing mine...change the wrods around a little..."It looks pretty....simple. Some text with effects, and slight brushing in a corner"

"It looks pretty....simple. Some text with effects, and some brushing in the middle" lol that guy just triple posted and they were pretty much spam :D... Anyways i tried some new stuff in this new sig C&C's welcome, please i wanna improve this one in any way i can -_-

Posted Image

136162[/snapback]

You kidding me? It took forever to do that graffiti one. It was all nasty colored, and a little blurry, and crooked, and the two sides of it were in two seperate images, and....yeah...

Most of my sigs take at least an hour to fully complete. Some are easier than others, but most I have to do a lot of tweaking to get them to look good.

I think the new sig is -okay- but it could use some work...the whole thing has bad resolution (do you have your quality settings really low or something?) and the predator is not nearly visible enough, the 3d render looks out of place with the predator, the colors don't fit very well (especially the text), the font could be a better one, and the text could use anti-aliasing.

You said you wanted to improve any way you could, so I'm being critical. :D

And btw, you're improving. Keep it up, and maybe in a few decades you'll be as cool as me, Lord Awesomepants. j/k :D

lol J have you looked at deviantart brushes? theyve gotta have one just for graffiti like that...my resolution is set to 72 i think and the text was antialiased-strong..btw i think that preditor sig is Shihit compared to my other sigs.... :/

lol J have you looked at deviantart brushes? theyve gotta have one just for graffiti like that...my resolution is set to 72 i think and the text was antialiased-strong..btw i think that preditor sig is Shihit compared to my other sigs.... :/

136177[/snapback]

No, I haven't actually, and that's not brushing, it's actual graffiti in Houston TX, where I used to live. ^-^ And watch the language. You can modify it, but we still know what you meant.

Where do yuo get your fonts guys?  Good job both!  -_-

136201[/snapback]

Thanks. I get mine from http://www.dafont.com/de/ and http://www.1001fonts.com/.

well for the younger ones i meant sit -_- and here is a new sig i worked on for a bit...J this is really just showing off our sigs lol not too much of a battle anymore without a judge Posted Image

well for the younger ones i meant sit :D and here is a new sig i worked on for a bit...J this is really just showing off our sigs lol not too much of a battle anymore without a judge Posted Image

136236[/snapback]

Hehe, it's all the same to me, but I might as well just post them in my Never Fear post...we should start a poll for round 1 and leave it on for a week or so. Want me to make it?

And btw, that sig rocks, other than the Halo font. That one gets old. -_-

I don't think you did the render yourself, did you?