xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Johnny

Sig Battle (damann Vs. Johnny{a}) Damann vs. Johnny in a sig battle.

well i didnt do the render but thanks to my handy friend google i found a huge one and cut a specific piece off thenr ecized it and edited it more...i wish i could get bryce 5 or something like that for free and id do the render but i cant -_- BUT i did everythin else....i had another font but it dosent show up..have any ideas why i cant see it?

well i didnt do the render but thanks to my handy friend google i found a huge one and cut a specific piece off thenr ecized it and edited it more...i wish i could get bryce 5 or something like that for free and id do the render but i cant -_- BUT i did everythin else....i had another font but it dosent show up..have any ideas why i cant see it?

136255[/snapback]

I see. Just make sure the render's one that someone won't miss. Copyright law can be very tough if the person's anal about their work.

And I have Bryce 5. It takes FOREVER to render, and it's not that good at abstracts. Cinema 4d is best for that.

Maybe you forgot to put it in your fonts folder, or it goes under a different name that the file does?

dun wry the render was in a tut so he expected someone to use it....C4D costs about how much?

136258[/snapback]

Cinema 4d, the package I have at least, runs at $1900USD. -_-

Don't ask how I got it. Seriously.

lol i like it ima put it in my sig :)im well out of ideas now...besides those lame tech border things...they are hard to make look good to me :/

136265[/snapback]

Lol, who said you have to use a tech border?

haha i have that font! x.x nice n simple sig im bad at vectors like that the pen is confuseing

136283[/snapback]

Hehe, yeah, I've had it for a while (well, I wiped my drives again a few nights ago, and got it again) but I don't use it that often.

And it's not vector, I just added a gradient overlay to the car. Piece of cake. ^-^

Johnyy's grafiti text is, in my opinion, nicer than damans green sig, the text (green sig) in the bottom right i'm afraid does clash a lot. But mr. johnny, what does your graffiti say? Anyway, then daman came with his blue sig and i was like; we got ourselves a new winner. Good job guys! I may join into this sig battle!