xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Johnny

Sig Battle (damann Vs. Johnny{a}) Damann vs. Johnny in a sig battle.

no offense or anything man but you really think that blue one is better then the last one i just made? the greenblue one

136305[/snapback]

greenblue one? I didn't post any greenblue ones...

Johnyy's grafiti text is, in my opinion, nicer than damans green sig, the text (green sig) in the bottom right i'm afraid does clash a lot.  But mr. johnny, what does your graffiti say?  Anyway, then daman came with his blue sig and i was like; we got ourselves a new winner.  Good job guys!  I may join into this sig battle!

136298[/snapback]

Sorry, didn't see that reply...I'm not sure what it says...Maybe it's not letters? Just a symbol thingy...you know?

i meant: the last one i made, that greenblue one

137105[/snapback]

Oh. Do I really think which blue one is better than your greenblue?

Anyway, then daman came with his <B>blue sig</B> and i was like; we got ourselves a new winner. no i wasnt even speaking to you johnny i was talking to jive

Johnyy's grafiti text is, in my opinion, nicer than damans green sig, the text (green sig) in the bottom right i'm afraid does clash a lot.  But mr. johnny, what does your graffiti say?  Anyway, then daman came with his blue sig and i was like; we got ourselves a new winner.  Good job guys!  I may join into this sig battle!

136298[/snapback]

Oh, didn't see that....feel free. I love comparing my sigs to others. (Gives me ideas for how to make mine better...)

Anyway, then daman came with his <B>blue sig</B> and i was like; we got ourselves a new winner.

no i wasnt even speaking to you johnny i was talking to jive

138906[/snapback]

Oh I see. Didn't see his post, I think...

Make sure you quote stuff though. I'll let it slide, since it was really short this time...

ok i was just goign to let this topic *finally* die after i posted that :/

138963[/snapback]

Haven't you found out yet Damann? I always get the last word...

We should do another one though... X.x