xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Johnny

Never Fear, Johnny's Here! To save the photoshop forum

K, I'm going to try to beef up the photoshop forum with a few of my graphics projects. Here's a few of my sigs:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

There, that's all of them (I just got back into graphics design a few weeks ago.)

EDIT: Glad I hit preview, I have to post some more in a second post...

EDIT 2: Removed some of the ones I don't like...

Edited by Johnny (see edit history)

Perhaps you can post some tutorials on how you've made some of those. I think they are pretty neat looking. Especially the one with the fire, the one with Blade in it and the blueish one with pinkish center. I have to admit I too am very curious on how you did the one with the tank, it's not my personal favorite but it sure looks mighty fine. Although I would make the lil 'movie' go a tad bit slower.

I did it in imageready...just import a video like you import a render in photoshop.For that one I did a lot more, plus some stuff in photoshop, to give it transparency, and the dusty look, and stuff.

wow, they are very very impressive, especially the second oneI also like the second one in your second post... the shiny part is so cool

So cool sig dud.. :) are you a digital artist or a graphic artist? because i just wanna know if there are digital artist her or graphic artist.. hehehe :D keep it up with your work dude

they are pretty good. some of them could use some work but they are good overall. too bad the video in the second one doesnt go regular speed. it would be much better. its really crazy with it that fast :)

I did it in imageready...just import a video like you import a render in photoshop.

For that one I did a lot more, plus some stuff in photoshop, to give it transparency, and the dusty look, and stuff.

68803[/snapback]

How do you import videos? What video formats are allowed? .mov and .avi allowed? Thanks Johnny! (I like your name. It's so cowboy-ish) :)

i like the fire thing sig coz i'm into abstracts! and the details on work are fine... it would be great if you post some tutorials on how you make your sigs so people would be inspired to make one for themselves...:)

Wow, big response...

@ moonwitch - Well, most of the stuff I do is spur-of-the-moment, but I guess I could try to do some tutorials... (The tank one was kinda complicated, but mebbe.)

@ choetry - Actually, those are probably among my least favorite... >.<

@ sparticuss - Well, I suppose I'd consider myself a graphic designer...but I'm not professional or anything...

@ Ralphie - Yeh, many of them I don't really like all that much, but I figured I should post them all anyway. And the video -did- go at normal speed, but I have no idea why it doesn't anymore...it's weird...

@ leiaah - Johnny is cowboyish? Since when? Anyways, I think I used a tutorial for that one, I believe I found it on http://www.pixel2life.com/ try searching for "video sig".

@ mobius - I like abstracts a lot too! ^-^

Okay, I'll see if I -might- be able to start on a tutorial or two sometime today. But no guarantees. I still have some Bruce Lee movies I recently downloaded to watch. =P

Oh, sorry, spent so much time replying that I forgot what I originally came for. Here's two more sigs I did (both Spawn) not my best, but I like 'em:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Johnny (see edit history)

I like your work. My favorites are Sig VI (because it's so intricate), the Spiderman sig, and the fire sig. I also think the Viridian sig would look better without the check mark. Excellent job, overall.

wow those are awesome sigs.

Perhaps you can post some tutorials on how you've made some of those. I think they are pretty neat looking. Especially the one with the fire, the one with Blade in it and the blueish one with pinkish center.

68802[/snapback]

I agree. I think you should make some tutorials on how you made those.