xisto Community
lil_chris

What Website Do You Find Your Always Goin Back To? and not trap17 lol

i always go bak to see my myspace...on myspace.com...which is very popular now n very often used by most...and i always go on google to find whatever it may be download.com also because its a very good site to find downloads for all sorts of programs...and this breakdance site that has some crazy breakdance videos to watch...its http://www.style2ouf.com/ someday mayb ill b in that site to b viewed =) lol heh

While I am posting in this tab I have ten other tabs open. They are mostly political or news blogs - like the Guardian website - to be up to date with the Olympics and with British matters and four blogs I am reading about European and American politics, two Christian blogs, three tech blogs two apple, one web - keeping communication on most of them - oh and then I am also doing an online degree, so that keeps me busy and bound to the Interwebs, for more time.... But better than television in any way.

Edited by OCAC (see edit history)

The websites that I daily visit other than Xisto are,-- Google.com ( most of my surfing starts here)-- Blogger.com (to maintain my blog)-- GMail.com -- Orkut.com -- Google Groups for System Admin-- nrg.to (my old webhost - for uploading files)

Besides Xisto i go to my favorite singer Britney Spears page all the time. Not the official one but them other ones that are made by fans. Fanpage i guess that's what you call them, or fansite. I"m not saying she has a great voice. but that's just my preference. I keep going to my email like a couple of times each day. its a habit. Then I goto txcn and other news sites to get my news. SOmetimes i just want to be updated with the current news in my area and all around the world. There use to be message boards I go on to. I don't go on them as much as Xisto or like i use to. Bt i'm still going there.

The sites I can't go without are some message boards, email (hotmail, gmail), and I check up on some personal sites too. I check my email WAY too much! Also, of course, Google if I ever need to search for something, and Stock Exchange if I need images.

As I'm in the uk, I find myself often visiting adslguide.org.uk, for the information on UK ADSL services. I also often find myself visiting neowin.net for the latest computer news, and digitalspy.co.uk, for the lastest entertainment news. When I'm bored, I might visit miniclip.com or arcadetown.com to play a couple of games.

my day starts with a visit on a stormpay site where i earn some money (you shuld check it out), then if i search of things i use google :huh: i go to hattrick site a lot where i manage my virtual team!

Every day:Xisto.Google.Gmail.Myspace.Deviantart.Gamerenders.Steampowered. (if you count the browser that shows the news from Steam.)[Torrents site(s) that shall not be named.]Jargon Johnny (my site)And some other sites I go to often:DGEmu.Last.FM.Gamefaqs.Filefront.And some I visit every couple years:Runescape.Neopets.Newegg. (always looking, never buying. someone get me a new computer and I promise I'll be a better staffie. :lol:)

My favourite is the Handbag.com forums, because there's a great women's community there! Who needs magazines (my major downfall) when you have celebrity gossip, diets, fashion, beauty and more and all the serious stuff like money matters and buying properties! You get to know everyone, even though it's quite a big site, so it's really nice! Plus you start recognising members names on other sites too after a while.Other frequently visited sites are google, ucas because i made a ucas application, the student room boards, myspace and job search websites like monster and fish4jobs.

even though you said not to post trap 17 imma do it neways..lol i visit Xisto every chance i get! i mean who wouldn't (someone who has a life)

ne ways i also find myself constantly visiting google.com, searching for coding sites im trying to teach myself PHP and its proving difficult but im still trying..

i also find myself going abck to Hogwarts Magic id prefer that site any day over Mugglenet which is like the "main" harry potter fan site :-D but other than that it is only here that i am at constantly!!