xisto Community
lil_chris

What Website Do You Find Your Always Goin Back To? and not trap17 lol

Sites like these: Yahoo, IMDB, MySpace, Wikipedia, National Geographic, Chicago Manual of Style, Playboy.Wikipedia.Google.Yahoo.National Geographic. Discovery Channel.History Channel. NASA.ESPN, Business Week, New York Times, The Economist and their websites, grammar sites....I don't think I'd pay to visit any site.Except Runescape I pay to play thatand I go to neopets and battleon a lotMy Favorite Game WebsiteMy favorite game site is coffeebreakarcade.com. This is my favorite site because it has a variety of games in categories like sports, classic, etc. And the games have good graphics .I also think these are the best games of their categories and that's why I'm recommending it. My Favorite Search EngineMy favorite search engine is excite.com. This is my favorite search engine because it has a thingy called zoom in, which eliminates alot of sites so you don't have to scroll through site after site.I visit my sites http://www.hugedomains.com/domain_profile.cfm?d=metaknight&e=com and http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ just to be a spectator :PI have visited YouTube on a daily basis for almost two years now, and I don’t see myself stopping anytime soon.It really is the best place to network with friends. After all, who needs MySpace? Until something even more impressive comes along, I will consider Facebook as one of my favorite social networks because facebook rocksdo it yourself sites really appeal to me tooI am sure there are more, but this was just a list of the sites I could think about off the top of my head. All these sites really offer benefits to for their visitors. Those types of sites are obviously the ones that are going to get the most page views.

Edited by Reekun (see edit history)

Well as most guys out here I certainly checking always google any time I have something to search for I go there and search in the google then go to other sites. And on the other hand I am checking youtube. com then I have rss reader on my faculty site for the news. And furthermore I am checking few other sites I worked on.