xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lil_chris

Best Movie Of All Time? what is the best movie of all time?

We Were Soldiers is a good movie. I haven't seen all of it. I have only seen the beginning like 30 minutes or so but I still think it is pretty good. I also like Bad Boys 2. Matrix and LotR has a lot of action in it which I like. And also. There can be the best film. Everyone has there own. It may be harder for others to choose but everyone has there own favorite(best) film. You cant leave it to the professionals to choose your favorite movie for you. You are the only one who can choose your favorite. Not anyone else.

I don't watch movies a lot. But for the best all around movie (something for everyone I suppose) would be Ronin. Enough said!You want car chases? It has one.You want mystery? It has one, too.You want to see something blowing up? Check.You want a love story spring from two totally opposite personality? Check, check!What about a strong leading character that you wish you could be like that? Check, check, check!How about backstabbing, double crossing, spy thriller where you have no idea how does the movie title fit into the movie plot? Answer me this, and answer me that: Who is the true Ronin from this movie?

I say that the best movies are foriegn films. I liked Wasabi, Time and Tide, and Zatoichi. But if you are on about Anime movies then I like Tenchi Muyo the movie I guess.

Maybe one of the best films is I AM SAM or Schindlers List. I really like those two movies. I like other ones but those ar great ones to watch.

I think Peak has already said that there's no such thing as the best movie...because it's all very subjective and dependent onyour criteria of judging (effect, sound, acting, scene etc)But for me,I think Lord of the Ring, Harry Potter, and Star Wars (all the six episodes) are brilliant. The first Harry wasn't as good as the rest..But well, Harry Potter books+ stories are goog enough to keep our interest. :rolleyes:

Wooo nice topic! :lol:

My favourite movie of ALL time is Shawshank Redemption! It's a really great film starring Tim Robbins and Morgan Freeman, about an innocent man who goes to prison and helps make life much better for the inmates and struggles to overcome the corruption and abuse going on in the prison... a really meaningful film which shows the triumph of good over evil and the wonders of friendship :rolleyes:

However, although that's my favourite film, there are lots of other films I really love!

Here's a nice list :(

back to the future. lotr. pirates of the carribean. the truman show. ghostbusters. finding neverland. indiana jones and the last crusade. secret to my success. monty python and the holy grail. speed. big. you got mail. the mask. ace ventura: pet detective. man on the moon. house sitter. groundhog day. the little mermaid. beauty & the beast. atlantis: the lost empire. all the harry potter films. the prince and the pauper. mulan. prince of egypt. ever after. 10 things i hate about you. princess bride. man in the iron mask. bicentennial man. the mask of zorro. mrs. doubtfire. patch adams. i,robot. spiderman 2. emperor's new groove. tommy boy. the santa clause. 8 heads in a duffle bag. lost and found. dickie roberts: former child star. blue streak. star wars. miss congeniality. erin brockovich. kingdom of heaven. 10th kingdom. the majestic. pretty woman. cinderella story. independence day. robots.

Well theres no really any "best movie of all times" but i did like the lord of the rings and the whole Star wars movies, specially the revenge of the sith, and theres also The ring and sixth sense. I didn't really like matrix, and i don't like tarantino movies, but kill bill wasn't bad, just weird, and the csi chapter that tarantino directed was good, but that's not a movie.....

The best action movie according to me is Black hawk down, The best comeddy film would be Monty python and the holy grail. Other than that forrest gump never fails to delight with its subtlety and simple charm. Fight club is any time watch and makes a good topic for discussions as well

I'm not such a big fan of comedy movies, since I'm not one of those people who laughes when someone accidently eats/drinks something they shouldn't have, or gets insanely drunk and embarasses themselves, to name a few. My favourite movies are deffinitly Kill Bill vol. 1, Charlie And The Chocolate Factory (both versions), movies by Miyazaki such as Spirited Away, Howls Moving Castle, etc., The Nightmare before Christmas and Monster House. Oh yeah, and Hercules. Of course, any movie is my favourite when I'm watching it. Even if it is only because it's giving me something to make fun of =)

My favorite movies would have to be any of the fast & the furious movies, the Rush Hour movies, Bad Santa, God Father Part 1, and any movies with Chris Rock or Lewis Black in them. I watch the fast and the furious movies all the time, I will watch at least one of them once a week, maybe even more. I really like Bad Santa because its hiliarious, I can watch it over and over again and still laugh at Thurman Murman. I can remember watching Rush Hour 1 when I was a kid and ever since I have always liked the Rush Hour movies.