xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lil_chris

Best Movie Of All Time? what is the best movie of all time?

For me it would be Thin Red Line....it has drama, war and action in one package..but best of all it shows people in war... different perspective from different people with different motivation in fighting the war...it also didnt project the enemy of the main characters as evil people like how it was presented in Saving Private Ryan, but it showed that they are just another people too mostly in the same situation as they are but are in the opposite side... all in all, it shows the worst and best of us..

If i had to pick only one it would probably be "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" :D.. and i dunno why is that the best movie ever made.. :PIf i could pick more then i would probably addFifth ElementPirates Of Carebian 2 (can't wait for 3)Super Troopers (ok not the best ever but funny as hell)I also have some other really great movies, but it would be so hard to point out which to count here, couse there is always a chance of forgeting a really great movieLeonIn China They Eat DogsLost in TranslationTransporter.. etc..Some of the movies mentioned here are also great, so i won't repeat them, but they are really great..egFight Club..

I would chose The Godfather it is ultimate in the movies. there are a lot of good movies and it is really hard to pick one but The Godfather first part is really the great. And it depicts that way of life and mafia in the best sense of that word.

IMDB.com has the opinion that 'Godfather' it's the best movie ever. I like the movie, it's so damn good. But my personal opinion is that 'Forrest Gump' it's the best movie ever made. I love that movie...

Mine would be the star wars series, because that series changed the world forever, superman, batman etc are just comics, if you think that they are movies you are wrong

Mine would be the star wars series, because that series changed the world forever, superman, batman etc are just comics, if you think that they are movies you are wrong

Star Wars was greats, I also like the Spider Man Series.

What about Shawshank Redemption? It's a classic. About a Maine Prison and a guy who escapes to freedom. It's one of the best ever. I love it and would reccomend it to anyone.

IMDB.com has the opinion that 'Godfather' it's the best movie ever. I like the movie, it's so damn good. But my personal opinion is that 'Forrest Gump' it's the best movie ever made. I love that movie...

Well thank you for your replay forest gump is really nice movie although I prefer still Godfather because it is just magnificant I have all three parts. And I think I will just watch first part now I think this night.

lord of the rings part 3 :) basic 3 and not all the episodes, cause 1 was boring, 2 was oke to watch at but 3 the end battle of ,lotr was just amazing i never saw that kinda battle in any movies, it was just awesome there for ik think its by far the best movie ever, my top 5 is1.lord of the rings32.don' t be a menace3.triple x 24.longweekend5.potc

Edited by crazymind21 (see edit history)