xisto Community
dark

What Is Your Favorite Drink?

I like pretty much anything as long as it isn't diet, I'll drink energy drinks ones in a while (Rockstar and sometimes Full Throttle), otherwise the rest of the time its mostly pop like mountain dew, mello yellow, and coke.

Alright, favorites as listed.Non-Alcoholic:1. Dr. Pepper - the 322. Pepsi - Because it burns just right3. Green Tea - My deoxitAlcoholic:1. "Twop Shelf" Margarita (Instructions Below)2. Vodka3. Orange Crush (Cant Remember The Ingrediants, sorry)Instructions for "Twop Shelf" Margarita:Sure you can throw anything together and call it a margarita, but this is about as stout as it gets. Remember the keep everything in a 1:1:1 proportion.Sauza Hacienda Gold, Tripple Sec, Lime Juice (preferably fresh)After mixing in a margarita shaker, you can sometimes opt to put a splash of pamagranit juice in, and if you want a little stouter, go with a splash of Sangria.

My top three favorite beverages would have to be the following.1.) Ice Cold Water-No one can resist this kind of drink, you'd have to be almost non-human if you hate water.2.) Sweet Tea with Mint-I love the minty taste to the tea once added. It's refreshing to the body.3.) My least favorite - Soda-I'm not much of a fan of Soda. I don't know why it's just not my thing to drink. Of course this is just my opinion.Those were my Top Three Beverages, with an explanation as to why I chose it.

my top 3 are1 - strawberries and creem frappucino. - the taste tickles yoru toungue. theyre just so darned addicting2 - cold filtered water - im very picky abotu water but its amazing.3 - diet pepsi - i love the taste, and i dont get sugar high. people ask why diet? well, there ya go.

well... my favourite drinks would be... Pepsi Max - i always used to drink Coke until i got onto this...Solo - woo!!!... yummay...Coffee - haha... as long as it is sweet... actually even if it's not... i used to like tea but now coffee all the wayyy!!!Milo - :D good old milo... i fill the cup up about 3/4 of milo... hahaOMG!!! the Tim Tam drink you get from Gloria Jeans... GET ONE!!!and also juices at the place down the street from where i live... called Juice It Up... i get the protein shake... :Di don't like the taste of beer... it's gross... but... i am only 16... lol...and... water... hmmm... i don't really like water which isn't good i know... but i'd choose most things over water... but then some days i'd kill for a glass of water... hehe

Edited by popnfresh24 (see edit history)

i only have one favorite drink in the whole wide world.my one favorite drink would have to be ORANGE FANTA!!!eh.. i love orange fanta, it first started with sunkist but when i tasted orange fanta i was like FREAK that... lolz but anyways...if i coudnt drink orange fanta then i woudnt mine drinking a stawberry fanta :) lol

MMmm. Drink.Okay, in No particular order, (I love them all)Jack DanielsDrunk neat, or on Ice, if you have a cigar then use it! Don't forget to toast to Deep Purple!Cooooool OJIce Cold Orange Juice on a Hot day is damned good.RumYeah, okay, I'm a pirate. But I do love my rum MilkMilk before bedtime. MMmmm.Starbucks White Chocolate MochaOh its good for when your sat in town and need a coffee.Sidewinder FangThe ultimate cocktail. If I could remember all the ingredients, I'd post them. It is sooo nice.I also have a few cocktails I have made myself, but They are top Secret! So they aren't for here.

Howzit!My most favourite drinks goes as follow,1. Coffee in the early morning of a cold winter morning, hot chocolate works just as good!2. An ice cold beer for that warm days!3. Water, nothing compares to that when youre thirsty!4. Alchol, alchol and any alchol when youre at a party :P There you go, thats about what I drink 7 days a week, not as much alchol though :) I leave the alchol for weekends ONLY!

well my list is a bit long1.water - is the need ,so no arguments on that one ,its a real refreshing one too.2.milk - flavoure ,unflavoured i love it all,there were days when i used to drink 5 glass of milk daily3.Tea - a warm tea makes my morning refreshing ,though i don't drink it consistently.but ya it wakes you up pretty good4.Cold Coffee - cold coffe is really the best one ,it really beats the heat out of me5. coke - do i need to say anything about this6. pepsi - whooo its good i love drinking it occasionally7.Frooti And Mangola - i love both of them they are very sweet and it tastes like mango juice,so whenever i need something sweet its really a cool drink.8.sugarcane juice - i don't know how many here know about it but it is really sweet ,its the stuff out sugar is made of9.chiku milkshake & banana milkshake - both of them are good and really good eating with pizza10. coconut water - the sweet water that comes in coconut is really good and refreshing ,it also decreases the heat in your body 11.dew - dew is again a refreshing cold drink ,i love its taste12. mixed fruit shake - this one is sweet and its also a healthy one13.chocklate milk - how can i forget that14.orange juice - i love to have a chilled glass of orange juice anytime its fun drinking it15.grape juice - this juice is really tasty when fresh,well actuallu tasty even after it kept for long,do you know if you keep this juice for days it becomes wine :) 16.milk and water(mix) - i love drinking this when i want something light ,it helps overcome acidity hehe.17.mint tea - i love having this in my mouthnow to the hard drinks hohohohoho18. smirnoff vodka - nothing better than this19. rum - any rum suits me20. red wine - more old more better .also like to drink plain soda sometimesactually i should say anything that's alcholic is coooooolwait a minute how could i forget mu beer ,yes guys i love chilled beari should say this was my longest post may be hehethere are thousand of variety of drinks each have their own uniqueness