xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
catforum

Which Subjects Do You Like Most?

I think my favorite subject has to be math and science (especially physics, I just graduated with my BS in physics). The reason why is because the method for solving problems is very well constructed and you just apply the method to the problem and get the right answer. As oppose to history, the path to the answer is not always so concrete. It's very comforting I think to be able to know that you are correct!

my favorite subjest has to be lunch. (yes i know it's not really a subject) but its my favorite part of the day because i dont have to listen to teachers talk about boring things, and i get food!

I hate numbers and anything to do with them but i like language subjects and literature. I also like my computer related subjects but with the exception of assembly language and computer architecture.

Hi, My favourite lesson would have to be Physical Education (yes- the dreaded PE). I will be doing it for GCSE next year. I love to keep active (hense the name and the website) and I think it's better to be outside even if it is raining and youre running the 1500m than to be couped up inside a stuffy small classroom doing Maths. Thanks for your time, Sean Webber (alive).

Hey,Wow, My favorite subjects when I was studying was Biology, Chemistry and Physics along with English but as I grew older and kept progressing ahead I realized Physics was not my cup of tea except when we had to perform experiments as I hated mugging up stuff my chemistry and Bio were top level. My physics practicals always got 100 out of 100 but my theoretical paper did not even get 25 out of 100 XD but then I would study and again the same kind of marks and then in the finals I get through with 80 percent in my physics theoretical and 99 in my practicals.I realized that I have always loved practical stuff rather than mugging up stuff

I love physics and maths too, i never understand how people found them difficult... simply substitute into the equation =/ i dont do additional maths, though i pro'lly should :lol: i wanna do history but i get this feelin that history practicez propaganda

i love math because i found it very easy because it's logical and simple but since i started taking pre-calc i found it to be very anoying and way too much work :P

I like Physics,Mathematics and Additional Mathematics because I am good at calculating and thinking.Also,I don't like to revise lots of information so I prefer to study Science Subject.
During Form 4,I find Physics,Mathematics and Additional Mathematics the most interesting.I like the algebra and trigonometry part and they are easy.However,the differentiation part is the most difficult among all the mathematical subject.

How do you think?????

If you find differentiation as most difficult...I guess you ve not done enough integration :P ...
because former involves only patience and manipulation techniques while later involves everything starting from memorisation to genuine thinking....
My favorite subject is calculus,organic chemistry(though it is not my subject in univ ) and PHYSICS...
I just love physics because it does not demand a lot of mugging....You can solve hundreds of problems by just remembering 2-3 formula..

I love physics, history, computer science & psychologythere are my favourite subjects, i usually read a lot of books on these topics and computer science is the most commonly read topic as I'm involved in a profession in that field.

everyone likes different things . My personal favorite is history .Because if we likes it .We can say it's .Sometimes cool learning about people.That did geating things anh someday we could be in it and everyone would know your name

-reply by truyen

I like physics and its related subjects. I like electronics. I like to design simple circuits /projects and assemble. Physics is easy to understand becouse it is dealing with day to day life.

I like Physics,Mathematics and Additional Mathematics because I am good at calculating and thinking.Also,I don't like to revise lots of information so I prefer to study Science Subject.
During Form 4,I find Physics,Mathematics and Additional Mathematics the most interesting.I like the algebra and trigonometry part and they are easy.However,the differentiation part is the most difficult among all the mathematical subject.

How do you think?????

my favourite os physics, but seeing as i'm only in high school and there's pretty much none of it in the curriculum i don't get to do it much :(
at least next year theres advanced classes so i can take physics as its own class and not have to finish workin my way through quantum mechanics via google :)