xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
catforum

Which Subjects Do You Like Most?

I Love Languages. During the school days I enjoyed The English lectures. I think my fascination for languages started in class 4 and from then it's always been my favorite language. Also recently i have started liking Spanish and French.

At school my favorite subjects were History, Civics, Economics and General Knowledge.Then gradually my interest for English also increased.At college I was good in Botany, Chemistry and Physics.Then after leaving college Hindi became my favorite language and I would like to have a conversation in Hindi and speaking Hindi really makes me feel great because Hindi is the official language of my country.

Ever since I was little, I've always been liking Mathematics. My mom told me that I love numbers and seem more interested in learning math than any other subjects. English was like a so-so to me but now, my interest in it increases. :) During my review, I realized that English has its quite complicated parts too. ^_^ I'm not into History since there are lots of things to memorize in it. :blush: I don't like Biology that much but I like learning stuffs about the DNA. I thought Physics is really hard before but when I studied it last year, my classmates say that I'm pretty good in it. :lol: I also like the Computer subject. My interest in computers grew bigger ever since I studied HTML in my school. :D

For me English has been my all time favourite.I have also attained my Master's degree in the same language, it is used widely and almost has become the global language. Besides that, the factor that matters the most is that I had inherent interest in the language and that was satisfied when I got to have a detailed study on the structural basics and the history of the language.