xisto Community
ill

Gmail Drive

The Gmail Drive extension is a program that will create a hard drive in your My Computer folder. When creating folders or copying files to this drive, your computer will automatically store them in your Gmail account. They are saved as emails and put in attachments.

It's pretty cool. Anyone else have it?

CooL! This is really Good. We must spread this utility as much as possible. Lets see if Google can really afford to give that much of space. Imagine, 1 million people filling up 500 mb space.

COOL, I'm downloading it right now. woo its cool, just paste the stuff and it comes as Email this might be useful to me thanks for pointing it out.

COOL, I'm downloading it right now. woo its cool, just paste the stuff and it comes as Email this might be useful to me thanks for pointing it out.

131347[/snapback]

Well, can I send the links to the files to my friends?

How can I access my gmail via my mobile phones? I'm sure there's a way since there's one for computer and phones support email...

hmm.. i dunno i haven't really checked it out.. but it is a good idea.. :lol:

amazing, absolutely and totally amazing, what'll googe do next, but one doubt tho, can i link the files on the drive???if you could do that, this could be the ultimate portable drive!!!2 gb space, quick, man, this is revolutionary!!

huh,it's too coincidentally with this post.i posted several weeks ago about Gmail drive the same topic name.that' ok...i do not say anyting to the post starter and generous to offer a link for linux :http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. :lol:

soooooo i download the program and signed up 4 my gmailhost n i tryed testin it so i copyed a mp3 in 2 the drive it came in a e-mail the i sent the link to a mate and it just took him to the gmail homepage??????? can anyone help me with this?i think it may becuase your not aloud to hotlink or my gmailhost as not been set up yet? i dont no would be a big help if anyone knowsthanx chris

I really hate people that think they can just use a mail accaunt for anything they want... A website takes far more bandwith then an email accaunt -,-... Lets hope gmail destoys these companies before they destroy gmail...Oh and with this company's I mean gmailhost.com not Xisto or something... (just in case).And sorry that I double post, but I cannot edit my posts here