xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

What's Your FAVORITE music band?

I recently got into Panic! at the Disco. An awesome band and it finally made it on Billboard's Top 40 - which they completely deserve. They can sort of be compared to Fall Out Boy, so if you like Fall Out Boy, you'll most likely like Panic! as well. Aside from them, I like Green Day, Son of Dork, Fall Out Boy, Relient K, things of that nature. I'm not all that picky when it comes to music, actually, as long as the lyrics have some meaning I'm usually all for it.

does it have to be a top 5? coz right now, i only have one and i don't think they'll be replaced by any other (or even the new ones right now) band out there any time soon. i totally love dishwalla. their music speaks my soul or something like that. they are the best band for me.

In my opinion, these are the 10 best bands in the world EVER! They aren't in order of preference, because i can't choose!1. Foo fighters2. Rage against the machine3. Arctic Monkeys4. System of a down5. Arcade Fire6. Red Hot Chilli Peppers7. Dragonforce8. Funeral for a friend9. Fall Out Boy10. The White StripesI would also include Slipknot, The Strokes, Queens of the stone age, Pantera, Green Day, Lostprophets and The Hives.

Favorite Band must be Nine Days. From there it follows are such2.) Third Eye Blind3.) Relient K4.) Lit5.) Vertical Horizon6.) Stroke 9See a trend? Like old school alternative rock the best

My Top 10 bands in no order except the first one:1. The Beatles2. Led Zeppelin3. The Rolling Stones4. Pink Floyd5. The Doors6. Rage Against the Machine7. Blue Oyster Cult8. Deep Purple9. They Might Be Giants10. Eric ClaptonIn addition, (I think) my playlist is in my signature

My favourite band is Slipknot. They absolutely ROCK!! I love their newest album: Volume 3- The Subliminal Verses but my favourite song is Wait and Bleed, from 1997. They are closely followed by My Chemical Romance, who I like but I don't think they're heavy enough.GO SLIPKNOT!!!!