xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

What's Your FAVORITE music band?

I'm not telling ou any certain band, just the kinds of music.1.- Thrash Metal (Beyond the embrace, Anthrax, Megadeth, ...)2.- Nu-Metal (Machine Head, Mnemic, ...) (Thrash/Progresive Metal)3.- Death Metal (Kataklysm, ...)4.- Heavy Metal (Children of Bodom, ...)Listen to some of their songs, and start from there :D (Just don't finish with NoN-MeTaL bands :( )

I'm a classic rock/jam/rock/blues guy, so right now it looks like--Rush-Led Zepellin-Pink Floyd-The White Stripes-moe.-The Dead-The Allman Brothers Band

I likes Metals ;).. But I'm kinda picky when it comes to the style within the Metal genre... I prefer the melodic type stuff. So below is my list1. In Flames2. Children Of Bodom3. Dark Tranquillity4. Nightwish5. Metallica (I don't really like them as much as I use to)

Changes with the seasons.Getting back into Limp Bizkit at the moment.I went to a Trance night on Wednesday - Amazing. Was so drunk and was just like one with the music - was great.

If any of you guys are into jam bands, you need to have a listen to moe., a jam band up my way. For the longest time, they've been described as the next Phish, so now that Phish is over, moe. has a chance to actually become that. Give 'em a listen, they won't dissapoint.

here are a few of my favorite bands-Dashboard Confessional-Bright Eyes-Chevelle-Green Day-Eminem (hes not really a band but i like him)-Bush-System of a Down-Shinedown-Future Leaders of the world-Peral Jam-Matchbox 20

My fave band: The Plain White T's (which you've prob never heard of)My fave band that you've possibly heard of: Brand NewMy fave band that you've probably heard of: American Hi-FiMy favorite singer: Ashlee Simpson

Hmmm... hard question, here are a few:1. Beck2. Violent Femmes3. Hot Hot Het4. Modest Mouse5. The PixiesI could go on and on for ever, but that would take me forever, so I wont.

My favorite music band is steppenwolf?Becoz they are my favorite artists.I like there born to be wild songsAnd even many albums like ostrich, hey lawdy mama and much more.Listen to this old band u will love it... :huh: