xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

phpbb question (do i need cutftp)?

not a problem, i'm glad i could help. one thing to keep in mind when doing mods (this screwed me many times before), always carefully check the find statement so as to not overlook a } on a line byitself at the top or bottom

yea.and actually look, this is what i was talking about. this is just an example.FIND: "$sql = "SELECT u.username, u.user_level, u.user_id,"and in the file it only has "$sql = "SELECT u.username, u.user_id"and there isnt any "level" in the file, should i still add it after?

This mod is really stupid none of the *BLEEP*in edits are there. whoeevr wrote the instlation intructions was really messed up. and they must have had hacks alredy isntaled on it becuase i have cashmod successfully instaled on it and no edit thing is there.

man i cant believeit, i went to go install the bank mod but the last code isnt in the file again! this is gay.whoever here can help isntall Zaraths itemshop/bank mod then can you please pm me because i cant figure this out. i dont know why the code isnt there.

yea.
and actually look, this is what i was talking about.  this is just an example.

FIND: "$sql = "SELECT u.username, u.user_level, u.user_id,"

and in the file it only has "$sql = "SELECT u.username, u.user_id"

and there isnt any "level" in the file, should i still add it after?

in that case, just add it after. also, i have installed the shop mod before as well, so i can probabaly help there too

oh you can?! Lol, i would really appreciate it if you could.and what you said was for example lets say it told me to find "HIT" and there was only "HT" i would add the "I" to the code? then paste the code it told me after?Or do you mean still add the code itt old me to add after? and just ignore the "level"?